Orthodontics of Dilacerated, Ankylosed and Transposed Teeth
What you'll learn
- Dilacerated teeth - Clinical and Radiologic features of dilacerations; Prognosis; Treatment
- Anchylosed teeth - Treatment. Anchylosed deciduous molars. Anchylosed permanent molars
- Tooth transposition - Treatment.
- Correction of Unilateral Molar Rotation
- Treatment of the Class II Subdivision Malocclusion
- Treatment of diverging occlusal planes. Canted anterior occlusal plane. Canted posterior occlusal plane
- Unilateral dental crossbite
- Asymmetric dental arch form
- Interested in becoming an orthodontic specialist
This course will take you from zero to hero of the following orthodontic topics: Treatment of dilacerated teeth, Ankylosed teeth, Dental transposition. Treatment of patients with asymmetry.
Here are the main headlines that this course covers:
Treatment of dilacerated teeth, Ankylosed teeth, Dental transposition
1. Dilacerated teeth
1.4 Clinical features of dilacerations
1.5 Radiologic features of dilacerations
2. Ankylosed teeth
Ankylosed deciduous molars
Ankylosed permanent molars
3. Tooth transposition
Treatment of patients with asymmetry
2. Classification of asymmetry
3. Etiology and diagnosis
3.1 Skeletal asymmetry
3.2 Dental asymmetry
4.1 Correction of Unilateral Molar Rotation
4.2 Treatment of the Class II Subdivision Malocclusion
Unilateral class II elastics wear
Unilateral tip-back bends incorporated in 2 × 4 appliances
Jasper jumper appliance
Unilateral Tip-Back Mechanics
4.3 Treatment of diverging occlusal planes
Canted anterior occlusal plane
Canted posterior occlusal plane
4.4 Unilateral dental crossbite
4.5 Asymmetric dental arch form
Who this course is for:
- General dentists and post-graduate students
- Dental students
Dr. Ivelina Koycheva is a renowned international lecturer and trains dentists from all over the world in orthodontics. She is the author of over 40 online orthodontic courses, which are attended by dentists from Germany, England, Italy, France, USA, Ireland, Mexico, Bahrain, South Africa, Kenya, Taiwan, the Netherlands, Thailand, Turkey, Portugal, Egypt and many other countries.
She is the author of the books “Orthodontic Treatment Protocols” and “Everything about orthodontic treatment”. She is the best-selling and highest-rated orthodontic trainer in Udemy.
Dr. Ivelina Koycheva is the inventor of an innovative method of applying stabilization arches during orthodontic treatment that significantly optimizes treatment time.
She graduated Dental Medicine at Medical University – Sofia and specialized in orthodontics in Poland. She learned orthodontic specifics from world-known lecturers like Prof. Adrian Becker, Prof. Stella Chaushu, Dr. Richard P. McLaughlin (creator of the MBT braces system), Dr. Giorgio Fiorelli.
She applies the acquired knowledge in her daily orthodontic practice. She has treated hundreds of cases in her orthodontic clinic.