Origami, Japanese Paper crafts ‐ Free Beginner course
- Heart to enjoy
- If you want origami, you can buy it on Amazon
First of all, thank you for watching this course.
This is a free course where you can learn traditional Japanese origami in an easy-to-understand manner even for the first time.
You can learn 10 kinds of origami.
For details, see the course introduction video.Then register and actually fold it to use our course.
We created this free course because we want you to enjoy origami, which is a fun culture of Japan, with you.
At the end, there is our course with more content,.You can learn more origami.
【Origami what you can learn】
Here are 10 types of origami you can learn in this course.
jet aero - plane
After completing this course, you will learn the basics of origami and will be able to challenge more advanced origami.
You can also teach your children the origami they have learned, hold origami classes, and give them as gifts.
Origami also activates the brain, so it is recommended not only for children but also for adults.
We are passionate about origami and are ready to prepare many courses. We look forward to your participation in our origami course.
I hope you enjoy this course.
Who this course is for:
- Origami beginners seeking easy-to-understand explanations
- Children and parents to enjoy together
- People who loves to create, design, crafts, and challenge new things.
- People who want to give their own origami as a gift
- People who like Japanese culture
- People who want to become popular with origami
- For those who want to train their brains with origami, especially children and people with dementia
KOTOMONO-JAPAN is a team formed to let people know about Japanese culture overseas and play with them. In the first course, we will teach Japanese origami carefully from simple to simple. If you like our course, we will be enthusiastic about preparing many courses so please look forward to it.
RYUTA is a breakdance performer with performance work around the world. This time, I will tell you about the fun of origami that he has been doing since he was 3 years old. We will convey a lot of origami knowledge to you in an easy-to-understand way that you learned from the performance.