OrientDB - Getting Started with Graph and Document Databases
- SQL might be helpful
- A general understanding of database concepts
Graph databases are among the fastest growing trends in technology. Helping you effectively manage modern, highly connected data is the key benefit of a OrientDB. This course will provide you a comprehensive overview of the multiple models supported by OrientDB, with bigger focus on Graph and Document principles as well as walk you through hands on examples of working with the database and its API.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in an overview of OrientDB
- People interested in Graph Databases and NoSQL trends
- Developers accustomed to Relational Databases
- IT people who are looking for a DBMS that supports multiple models
- 06:32Background and Concepts
- 7 questionsBackground and Concepts
- 06:31Up and Running
- 6 questionsUp and Running
- 05:44Data Modelling Concepts
- 8 questionsData Modelling Concepts
- 07:39OrientDB Studio
- 8 questionsOrientDB Studio
- 05:23OrientDB Console
- 4 questionsOrientDB Console
OrientDB is the company behind the highly regarded OrientDB product. Our team authored the OrientDB engine and facilitates the delivery of commercial support packages for development and deployment.
OrientDB is a ground-breaking multi-model open source Document-Graph database and our team is dedicated to providing our community with the best learning resources possible. The team is excited to see what the user community will build with this powerful, innovative technology!