Organize your ADHD Child Now!
What you'll learn
- Easy ways to organize your ADHD Child
- Practical ways to address your child's forgetfulness
- Methods to deal with your child's messy room
- Easy ways to improve the parenting relationship with your child
- Proven research-based methods to deal with ADHD / ADD disorganization
- School and home-school based strategies to help your child suceed academically
- Ways to motivate your child to cooperate with you as you guide him/her in the organizing process
- An ADHD / ADD diagnosis screening will not be provided. The assumption is made that your child/children have diagnosed ADHD/ ADD, or your children are self-diagnosed. This presentation is appropriate for school -to-teen parents.
In this course parents will learn practical and proven ways to help their ADHD / ADD child, ages 3-17, better manage their time, space and belongings. Emphasis will be placed on organizing solutions that actually work and address a child's messy room, missing schoolwork and forgetfulness.
Helpful information will also be provided on the way a child/teen spends their time. This is a practical nuts and bolts seminar for parents who need real help. This presentation does not discuss the diagnosis , but rather just jumps right in offering parents practical solutions to their problems.
Parents will gain many nuggets. for fun and effective ways to organize their kids even if they do not struggle with ADHD. The ideas represented are all proven and research-based. All parents will enjoy this presentation.
The information is quite credible: The speaker holds a Masters in Special Education, has children who with ADHD and has helped special needs families . She brings her many years of experience, passion and education to this presentation..
Who this course is for:
- Parents of ADHD / ADD children ages 3-18
- Parents of children 2-18 with kids who struggle with organization and time management
Cheryl R. Carter is a busy homeschooling mother and a college professor with a passion to help others achieve academic and life success. Her three oldest children have attended competitive universities and received very generous academic scholarships. She has also coached countless other home school parents in the admission process, and helped their children gain admission into premier colleges and universities.
Carter's counsel is sound and unique. She also teaches English and Creative Writing courses and writes broadly on various topics. such as, spiritual growth, parenting, home schooling, and special education. She is also the founder of Collegiate Learning, a company that promotes higher level thinking for all students. She also holds a certificate in College Admissions from Columbia University.