- 14 mins on-demand video
- 13 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Organizational Innovation - Lessons From Silicon Valley on How to Transform to an Innovative Organization.
- Introduction to the 'Success Journey - of The Employee'.
- Introduction to Innovation Resource Planning (IRP).
- Learn to Coach OI
- Have a little understanding of business projects, change management, business systems and generally been through organizational changes.
- Be able to consider new things as an evolution on existing, well known things, like project management.
This course puts you on the road to becoming a registered OI Coach. OI Certification is considered an evolution in growing your Project Management, Change Management, Agile Coach skills and career. This course takes lessons from Silicon Valley organizations and offers them to students as a way to create a more innovative organization where you work, or for your clients as an OI Coach.
(Organizational Innovation™ and OI™ are trademarks.)
- Business people who do Project Management, Agile, Change Management, IT Implementations, People Development Coaches and Executives, Managers and line-supervisors.
- People who are passionate about creating better organizations