- Have a little understanding of business projects, change management, business systems and generally been through organizational changes.
- Be able to consider new things as an evolution on existing, well known things, like project management.
This course puts you on the road to becoming a registered OI Coach. OI Certification is considered an evolution in growing your Project Management, Change Management, Agile Coach skills, and career. This course takes lessons from Silicon Valley organizations and offers them to students as a way to help you create a more innovative organization where you work, or for your clients as an OI Coach.
- Business people who do Project Management, Agile, Change Management, IT Implementations, People Development Coaches and Executives, Managers and line-supervisors.
- People who are passionate about creating better organizations
- Introduction2 questions
- Video> S01L01C01 How This Course Can Be Good For you07:47
- Book Reading> S01L01C01 How this course can be good for you05:03
- S01L01C01 How this course can be good for you1 question
- Video> S01L02C02 What to Expect03:08
- Book Reading> S01L02C02 What to Expect01:25
- S01L02C02 What to Expect1 question
- Video> S01L03C03 Transcendence - An Evolution in Human Consciousness03:46
- Book Reading> S01L03C03 Transcendence - An Evolution in Human Consciousness01:58
- S01L03C03 Transcendence - An Evolution in Human Consciousness1 question
- Video>The Success Journey of the Employee in the Context of the Organization13:34
- S03L01C04 Silicon Valley doesn't want ideas01:18
- Book Reading> S03L01C04 Silicon Valley doesn't want ideas07:19
- S03L01C04 Silicon Valley doesn't want ideas1 question
- S03L02C05 Money is Everything00:43
- Book Reading> S03L02C05 Money is Everything03:31
- S03L02C05 Money is everything1 question
- S03L03C06 You can change the world02:22
- Book Reading> S03L03C06 You can change the world05:15
- S03L03C06 You can change the world1 question
- S03L04C07 Strategizing01:02
- Book Reading> S03L04C07 Strategizing04:38
- S03L04C07 Strategizing2 questions
- S03L05C08 Financial Feasibility01:31
- Book Reading> S03L05C08 Financial Feasibility05:24
- S03L05C08 Financial Feasibility2 questions
- S03L06C09 The Investor's Perspective00:47
- Book Reading> S03L06C09 The Investor's Perspective02:45
- S03L06C09 The Investor's Perspective1 question
- Video> S04L00C10 The OI Value Chain04:38
- S04L01C10 DESIGN01:44
- Book Reading> S04L01C10 DESIGN05:11
- S02L07 DESIGN1 question
- S04L02C11 TRANSFORM01:11
- Book Reading> S04L02C11 TRANSFORM02:39
- S04L01C11 TRANSFORM1 question
- S04L03C12 SCALE01:02
- Book Reading> S02L09 SCALE03:33
- S02L09 SCALE1 question
- S04L04C13 Making IT Happen01:44
- Book Reading> S04L04C13 Making IT Happen02:03
- S04L04C13 Making IT Happen1 question
I love creating delight and inspiring hope, while fastidiously doing my job: Building awareness of Organizational Innovation™ and how SAP, Salesforce and other enterprise systems can be better leveraged, when using the Organizational Innovation approach. In other words not just pushed in, but rather pulled in by users.
My professional focus is to help clients achieve their strategic objectives implementing short, medium and long term transformations using shared service approaches and technology solutions that help to solve the right problems, using Organizational Innovation™.
After working with Stanford University, I put design-thinking at the forefront of my work, using empathy to really help understand how organizations and people can achieve greater levels of innovation using OI™.
Now with Organizational Innovation™, SAP Intelligent Enterprise and Leonardo, SAP clients and implementation teams, can make anything possible.
If you're interested and want to read more about Organizational Innovation, please search on Amazon, my books should appear in the search results.