Three Steps: Organizational Skills Course
What you'll learn
- Students should be able to use any combination of the four learning tools of organization to help in any sector of confusion.
- You will be able to have peace of mind knowing that your workspace, home, or any other area can be organized.
- Students will not need any prerequisites, except a clear mind.
My course will explain how you can organize any space or any task. In creating this course it became clear most people may already possess certain skills to organize, yet still feel powerless to accomplish the task. Breaking the barrier by having clear definitions and proper tools should help even the person least likely to succeed. The way it is broken out means you can choose all learning tools or only the one you are short on in your abilities. The last section in the course will teach you how to intersect each one in the level of need.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a need to get their space or job organized
- Mothers of Fathers wanting to get their Home in order
Coming from a dysfunctional background I have spent the last 35 years helping others in their chaos coming clear to experience a fullness of life that can be accomplished and maintained. Working with many clients who are on different ends of the spectrum I have learned that the tools remain the same, hence, a hammer is always a hammer no matter who uses it.