Intro to Creating Organizational Maneuverability as leaders.
- 37 mins on-demand video
- 11 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- New managers will develop the maneuverability of their organization to take the risks necessary to disrupt the status quo, maximize opportunities, and reach radical results.
- You should have exposure to the structure of teams in a business, non-profit, or any objective driven organization.
You’ll work module-by-module to identify what will be required for radical results in the rapidly changing and “Unstable” business environment of the future.
My goal is to provide you with the tools and opportunities to create a sustainable, responsive environment in your organization. I want you to see with new eyes a picture of future organizational success and define with clarity those factors for your organization that release or limit your responsiveness and “maneuverability”.
- New Business Leaders and Professionals
- Any person that has a desire to lead teams effectively in a demanding environment.