What you'll learn
- The participants would be able to learn about important characteristics of a great leader, and distinguish between leadership and managerial approaches.
- They will acquire the skills to perform various organizational leadership functions like envisioning, mentoring, empowerment, and motivation.
- The will be able to develop self-directed teams and build high performance organizational culture.
- They will be able to generate extraordinary organizational performance.
- Be able to read English
Today, most organizations are under-led and over-managed. Without effective leadership at all levels in private and public organizations, it is difficult to sustain quality, profitability, productivity, and good customer service. In dozens of different ways researchers have demonstrated that leadership does make a difference. In various organizations top management and other stakeholders believe that without effective leadership the organization cannot remain competitive. This course organizational leadership is designed to transform participants into a great leader by making them acquainted with the Differences between Managerial and Leadership approaches, Characteristics of a Great Leader, Envisioning & Alignment, Mentoring & Counseling, Empowerment & Sense of Ownership, Motivation, and High Performance Organizational Culture.
Who this course is for:
- Students from any stream, Professionals from any stream, Teachers from any stream, Entrepreneurs, Business Executives and Managers.
Dr. Sanjay Saxena is Bachelor in Science, Masters in Science, MBA, and Ph.D. in Business Administration. With 32 years of global experience in corporate and academia, currently, he is a Professor at the School of Management Sciences, Varanasi, India. Dr. Saxena is an expert in helping business organizations for developing a ‘Blue Ocean Strategy’ to get an extraordinary competitive advantage over competitors. He also helps organizations to refocus and redesign their products or services by using disruptive, sustaining, and process innovations. He has given more than 300 workshops on Strategic Management, Marketing, Leadership Dynamics, Selling Dynamics, Supply Chain Management, Emotional Intelligence, Transactional Analysis, and Life Management Skills at various organizations in India and abroad. His books entitled Essentials of Marketing, Power of Emotional Intelligence, Write Your Script, and Leadership, published from reputed publication houses such as PHI, got mammoth appreciation from entrepreneurs, professionals, and academicians.