Designing And Systemizing Organizational Culture
What you'll learn
- Understanding identity from general perspective up to practical used, organizational identity and organizational culture
- Design the blueprint of your culture
- Create a system that can ensure the sustainability of the culture that you want to experience in your organization
- Internalize and manage consistency of your organizational culture
- Prepare enough time and your best self to follow the journey of this course and do all the exercises
- Be proactive to keep learning, reflecting, and asking questions to finish this not-so-easy-but-very-rewarding journey
- Trust the journey of this course, you will have questions popping up and be confuse, actually that’s a great sign you’re following the right path to keep questioning, and you will have the answers by the end of the course
- Finish the course. Your result is greatly determined by your efforts along the course to watch all the videos and do all the exercises. This course here is built to guide you and make an easier path for you to discover and live your life purpose
Anyone who works in any organization knows that organization culture is important because it affects the performance of the organization. According to the Harvard Business Review, ‘Great culture should provide continuous alignment to the vision, purpose, and goals of the organization.’
Culture is not something that you can see, yet it is something that you can feel and experience. Culture contains the answer of "what is" and "why is" of an organization. It is dynamic. It shifts constantly in response to internal and external changes. That’s why so many people find it difficult to build and sustain the culture that they want to experience.
A 2020 report by SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management in the US, toxic organizational cultures are costing businesses billions. Nearly half of the employees in its survey said they had thought about leaving their current employer due to an issue with company culture. And almost one in five had left a job for precisely that reason within the last five years.
In this course, Designing and Systemizing Organizational Culture, you’ll learn not just how to design the blueprint of your culture, but also how to create a system that can ensure the sustainability of the culture that you want to experience in your organization.
Because when it comes to culture, whether you design it or not, it will exist anyway. So might as well design it.
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who wants to build strong and sustainable organizational culture
- Everybody who wants to design what their organization really is, their why, and how to experience the organization as they want it to be
- Everybody who wants to contribute to society by developing the best version of their organizations
- Everybody who wants to keep challenging and developing themselves
Ali is Co-founder of I’m On My Way® and Chief of Organizational Happiness of Insight Out. He passionately enables people to maximize their impact through a transformational journey of discovering and living their life purpose.
Ali has traveled over 37 countries and delivered many leadership and organizational development seminars as a trainer and facilitator. He earned his MPA from Wagner School of Public Service at New York University, and his Bachelor in Marketing Management from University of Indonesia. He is also an accredited External Coach Intensive from the Columbia University Coaching Certification Program.
In 2017, Ali was awarded the “CITIZEN 4.0 UNDER 40 For Contribution to Society and Humanity” by Marketeers Magazine.
In I'm On My Way, Ali facilitates people through monthly and yearly events, writing articles, making videos, and recording podcasts. He also founded Purposeful People Community, a community of people who already discover and live their life purpose, as their supporting system to connect, collaborate, and synergize with each other.