Designing And Systemizing Organizational Culture
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding identity from general perspective up to practical used, organizational identity and organizational culture
- Design the blueprint of your culture
- Create a system that can ensure the sustainability of the culture that you want to experience in your organization
- Prepare enough time and your best self to follow the journey of this course and do all the exercises
- Be proactive to keep learning, reflecting, and asking questions to finish this not-so-easy-but-very-rewarding journey
- Trust the journey of this course, you will have questions popping up and be confuse, actually that’s a great sign you’re following the right path to keep questioning, and you will have the answers by the end of the course
- Finish the course. Your result is greatly determined by your efforts along the course to watch all the videos and do all the exercises. This course here is built to guide you and make an easier path for you to discover and live your life purpose
Anyone who works in any organization knows that organization culture is important because it affects the performance of the organization. Culture is not something that you can see, yet it is something that you can feel and experience. That’s why so many people find it difficult to build and sustain the culture that they want to experience.
In this course, Designing and Systemizing Organizational Culture, you’ll learn not just how to design the blueprint of your culture, but also how to create a system that can ensure the sustainability of the culture that you want to experience in your organization.
Because when it comes to culture whether you design it or not, it will exist anyway, so might as well design it.
- Everybody who wants to build strong and sustainable organizational culture
- Everybody who wants to design what their organization really is, their why, and how to experience the organization as they want it to be
- Everybody who wants to contribute to society by developing the best version of their organizations
- Everybody who wants to keep challenging and developing themselves