- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify the importance of the evaluation phase in understanding whether there has been a Return on Investment (ROI) from the Organization Development (OD) intervention
- Explore the Organization Development (OD) evaluation phase as a continuous and constant process of assessment
- Discover the Organization Development (OD) evaluation tool kit to evaluate progress at each stage of the OD cycle.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
In this course, we discuss how evaluation of Organization Development (OD) is a continuous and constant process of assessment, which takes place throughout the OD cycle. We start with a brief overview of how evaluation allows the OD practitioner to make adjustments to keep things on track and respond to new information that becomes available as a consequence of each interaction and intervention. This leads to a conversation about how it is essential that mechanisms are put into place to evaluate progress and take stock of what has been achieved.
Then, we explore how the organization evolves during an OD program, which means that plans that were crafted following the initial investigation will need to be adjusted or scrapped entirely. This course examines a range of OD evaluation methods available to assess the extent to which the OD intervention has delivered the outcomes agreed prior to program delivery.
- Anyone interested in human resources, management, leadership, or related fields.