- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify the different levels within the organization that an Organization Development (OD) intervention can be deployed.
- Explore an Intervention model for Harnessing the Human Resource.
- Discover the OD intervention tool kit to create a safe environment where ideation, creativity and innovation are utilized to overcome challenges and pursue opportunities.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course, although it is recommended that participants complete the Organization Development (OD) in Practice online course if they have no background in Organization Development.
In this course we discuss how Organization Development (OD) interventions support organizational change by utilizing the people resource within the organization.
We start with a brief overview of how OD intervention methods should be designed to enable people to speak up. This leads to a conversation about how the diagnostic feedback report provides the information needed to design a robust action plan for OD interventions.
Then we explore how Organization, Team and Individual level intervention types can be devised to address a number of organization system requirements, sustaining and maintaining some elements, consolidating progress made, building strengths or preparing for future changes. This course examines a range of OD tools and techniques such as World Café, Open Space Technology, and others which are available to deliver the desired OD outcomes required.
- Anyone interested in Human Resources (HR).
- Anyone interested in Organization Development.