How to Pull Off Major Organization Development (OD) changes
What you'll learn
- Identify the different levels within the organization that an Organization Development (OD) intervention can be deployed.
- Explore an Intervention model for Harnessing the Human Resource.
- Discover the OD intervention tool kit to create a safe environment where ideation, creativity and innovation are utilized to overcome challenges and pursue opportunities.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course, although it is recommended that participants complete the Organization Development (OD) in Practice online course if they have no background in Organization Development.
In this course we discuss how Organization Development (OD) interventions support organizational change by utilizing the people resource within the organization.
We start with a brief overview of how OD intervention methods should be designed to enable people to speak up. This leads to a conversation about how the diagnostic feedback report provides the information needed to design a robust action plan for OD interventions.
Then we explore how Organization, Team and Individual level intervention types can be devised to address a number of organization system requirements, sustaining and maintaining some elements, consolidating progress made, building strengths or preparing for future changes. This course examines a range of OD tools and techniques such as World Café, Open Space Technology, and others which are available to deliver the desired OD outcomes required.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Human Resources (HR).
- Anyone interested in Organization Development.
Illumeo, incorporated in 2009, is revolutionizing the hide-bound world of corporate learning. Illumeo works with corporate professionals and organizations of all sizes to build the skills and capabilities that help everyone be an expert at their job.
Based in Silicon Valley, CA, Illumeo serves thousands of corporations and corporate professionals across Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing. The platform offers assessments, industry-benchmarked competency analyses, hundreds of expert-developed courses, collaborative tools, and the ability for companies to self-publish internal courses that promote institutional knowledge retention and dissemination.
Illumeo is the place for expertise management and we are dedicated to the proposition that everyone can be an expert at their job.
Carrie Foster specialises in the facilitation of coaching, people management and Organisation Development interventions that deliver added value and a measurable ROI to bottom line performance. Creative, fun and engaging she is dedicated to enabling people to have the courage to overcome obstacles to perform in order to deliver the organization's purpose and srateg
As a proven commercial Organisation Development practitioner, Executive coach, practicing academic and published author with a successful commercial career covering FMCG, Industrial, Manufacturing and Professional Services, she has a track record of providing OD and coaching programmes across UK, Europe, Russia and the Middle East that have met both the individual and business needs.