This course is designed to help college students to prepare for the first semester of their organic chemistry , High School Organic Chemistry Examination , Students Preparing for SAT , Olympiad , Students Preparing to Entering in to Engineering and Medical Universities ( Pre Engineering and Pre Medical ) JEE Mains , JEE Advanced , NEET , NTSE , KVPY , BITSAT etc .
These Video Contains videos from very basic level to advanced level including detailed Mechanism of Every Reaction in Organic Chemistry , Which also helps in understanding the reaction in to detail and make students to solve advanced level problems as well -
These Videos Contains -
1. Nomenclatures of Organic Compounds and Molecules .
2. Electronic Effect in the Covalent bond in the Organic Molecule .
3. Inductive Effect ,Hyper conjugation , Resonance , Mesomeric Effect Comparison .
4. Acidic Strength , Basic Strength Comparison with order .
5. Stability of Carbonation , Stability of Carbonation , stability of Free Radicals .
6. calculate R and S configuration .
7. Calculation of total number of Isomerism.
8. Reactions of Alkane , Alkene , Alkyne Reactions .
9. Substitution , Elimination reactions .
10. Reactions having reaction intermediates Carbocation , Carbanion , Free Radical , Carbene , Nitrene and Benzyne .
11. Reactions of Alcohol , Alkyl Halide , Ether , Carbonyl Compound , Carboxylic Acid , Amines .
12. Advanced Level Problems in High School Chemistry , BS in Chemistry 1st Year , SAT,JEE Mains , JEE Advanced , NEET , BITSAT etc.