OrCAD PCB Design Course for beginners by LtlBiTech
What you'll learn
- Students can draw their own schematics and Design their own Printed Circuit Boards.
- Students will learn basic terminologies related to PCB's
- How to build your own 2-layer printed circuit board from scratch
- How to find and edit pre-made schematic components and draw schematics
- Draw and modify component footprints
- Route a PCB and how to do PCB stack-up
- Produce Gerber, Drill and Pick and Place files for manufacturing your PCB
- Basic Electronics knowledge
- Bachelors in Engineering Electronics
- Fresher or experience working in PCB design
- Fresher or experience working in fabrication
- MS in Electronics
- BSc in Electronics
- BE/BTech in Electronics
- BE (Electronics or Electrical)
- Master degree in Electronics and Electrical
- Diploma in Electronics and Electrical
- Post graduate in Electronics and electrical engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics
PCB Design and electronics circuit are basements for all type of electronics products. PCBs are derived from the analog and digital circuits which are prepared according to the application required. Printed circuit boards are the main pillars of the Electronics world. Every Electronics products has PCB inside it, from consumer gadgets like computers, smart phones and gaming consoles to industry and even high-tech products.
· Diploma in Electrical or Electronics & Communication.
· BE/BTech. in Electrical or Electronics & Communication.
· BSc/MSc in Electronics & Communication.
· ME/MTech. (E&CE) in Communication.
PCB Design Course Content is given below in brief:
· Basic Electronics theory.
· Basics of Circuit designing.
· Schematic design preparation.
· Schematic part editing and creation.
· Net list and Net class creation.
· Bill Of Material generation (BOM).
· Electrical Rule Checking.
· Through hole footprint creation.
· Surface Mount Device footprint creation.
· BGA/PGA footprint creation.
· Board size and shape creation.
· Component placements.
· PCB Routing.
· Plane creation.
· Design rule checking.
· Gerber generation.
Skills you gain after the course completion:
· Basic Electronics and Electronic components expertise.
· Circuit Designing (Power management circuit designing)
· Circuit Simulation for best understanding of the subject.
· Tools/Software Expertise.
· Basic design module practice.
· Advanced design module practice.
· Design expertise:
o Assignments consists single and double sided PCB.
o Assignments consists 2-Layers to 16-Layers design.
· Library Module:
o Symbol and Footprint design for all types of packages.
· High speed placements & routing techniques.
· Power integrity and Signal Integrity analysis.
· Design for Manufacturing, Testing and Fabrication expertise.
· Gerber generation and editing.
Benefits of choosing PCB Design Course:
· Strong hold in basic electronics.
· Circuit Design capability.
· Circuit analysis & ERC.
· Components knowledge.
· Power Supply designing.
· Power Integrity Analysis.
· Multiple PCB-CAD tool expertise.
· Expert in library creation.
· Multi-layer PCB designing.
· Signal Integrity Analysis.
· High speed PCB designing.
· Gerber creation & editing
Who this course is for:
- Diploma in electronics
- BSc in Electronics
- MSc in Electronics
- MS in Electronics
- Post graduate in Electronics and communication
- Hardware designers
- PCB manufacturer
- Electronic Components engineer
- PCB design and developer
- Circuit designers
- Embedded engineers
- Beginners interested in development of PCB
I hold degrees in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer that specializes in circuit design, hardware design, PCB layout design and PCB Manufacturing. I have written many blogs and articles on the aforementioned subjects and taught Electronics Engineering courses at Swarna Institute of Technology (recognized by Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME), Government of India) as well as online for many years.
I also train on many professional skills like Microsoft office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft presentation and Microsoft Excel etc.), Fusion 360 (3D design and Development), Website Design and Development, Digital Marketing and 2D and 3D Animation. I am currently working as 'Training Head' at Swarna Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.