Oracle Database Administration : Oracle Express Edition 18c
What you'll learn
- Database Administration of Oracle Express Edition 18c
- Basics of Oracle Database Administration
- Student is expected to have basic Unix or Linux Knowledge
- Virtual Machine Installed with Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.5 or above
Oracle Express Edition ( Oracle XE) is the free version of Oracle RDBMS Software. In this course, We, Wysheid, will teach you how to administrate Oracle XE Database. We designed the course for the beginners, and no prior knowledge on Oracle is necessary.
After the completion of the course, you will learn the following.
1) Configure the Linux OS for Oracle RDBMS Software installation
2) Installation of Oracle Database pre-install rpm
3) Installation of Oracle Express Edition 18c Installation
4) Creating Oracle Express Edition 18c ( Oracle XE) Database
5) Setting up the operating system variables for database connection
6) Connecting to the database using Oracle Networking
7) Start and stop of the XE database.
8) Taking the backup of Oracle XE Database.
This course is for :
Anyone who wants to build the career as Oracle Database Administrator
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build the career as Oracle Database Administrators
Wysheid is a leading software training center based out of India. We are a group of DBAs , who has tremendous passion towards technology and knowledge sharing .
We offer the training in the following format
1) Instructor Led Online Training
2) Instructor Led Classroom Training
3) On Demand Self Learning Tutorials
We have the expertise on following areas
1) Oracle RAC
2) Oracle Goldengate
3) Oracle Dataguard
4) Oracle Database Administration
8) Unix Shell Script