Oracle Workflow Champion Course- Beginner to Advanced Level!
What you'll learn
- Will Be Able to Develop New Custom Workflows!
- Will Be Able to Customize seeded Workflows ! LOT of examples, Explained in Detail! JUST See the Seeded WF Section!!
- Will be able to Debug Workflows, seeded and custom way!
- Calling PL-SQL and doing Transition Flows in Workflows.
- Understanding the Workflow Tables, and debugging from there too.
- Various Workflow admin actions from Front end and through scripts!
- Will discuss the Seeded workflows in Very detail from Purchasing module, and LOT of customization examples!
- Learn to format notifications in an beautiful way through HTML, seeded PO workflow real life example!
- Will learn about Adhoc roles and real life examples.
- Will discuss Mailer setups, listeners etc
- BONUS Topics in Consideration: Business Events, Admin Scripts, Workflow Translations
- Will be good to be familiar with Oracle Applications / Oracle E-Business Suite in general.
Oracle Workflow is the Backbone of Oracle Applications ERP. Recently, Oracle announced that the support for Oracle EBS is extended till 2030. Also, Oracle is planning to release new versions of Release 12. That means the knowledge we acquire now on EBS is not going to get obsolete anytime soon!
Oracle Workflow is a mandatory tool to learn to better understand the Oracle Apps business flows. This tool will give you advantage over the others in any job interview! In Oracle Fusion, the workflows have changed to BPM tasks, but if you know the concept of workflows and have worked on it, it is really easy to get to the Oracle Fusion workflow rules and set ups!
Arunkumar Menon has been working on Oracle Applications and Oracle Workflows for more than 13 years, and he has developed many complex solutions in the world of workflows, XML gateway and business event systems. He is the author of a Workflow eBook titled "Oracle Workflow Is Not That Hard As You Thought!", which you can get it free from his website (search for this book title in Google!). He has taught workflow to many students and this series of videos here will help any absolute beginner to get a good understanding upto the Medium level. He is also creating a second part of this course, so as to make each student an Oracle Workflow Expert!
What Will You Learn in this Workflow Beginner to Advanced Course?
-- Basic Level
1. Overview About Oracle Workflows.
2. Installing Workflow Builder
3. Familiarizing with Workflow Builder
4. First Sample Workflow Creation
5. Creating Text Notifications and Sending to a Role
6. Creating HTML Notifications for Better Appearance
7 Workflow Attributes Creation and Different attribute types
8. Adding Action Buttons to Notification and Responding With Comments
9. Routing Transition Flow - Approved Rejected FYI Messages
10. Testing the Transition Flows in Workflows
11. Admin Buttons Explained - MoreInfo, ReAssign etc
12. Admin Action Buttons - Retry, Rewind, Cancel, Suspend Workflow Etc
13. Different Ways Of Triggering Workflows
14. Calling a PL-SQL Procedure from Oracle Workflow - Part 1
15. Calling a PL-SQL Procedure from Oracle Workflow - Part 2
16. Moving from simple to hard ! Getting Employee Manager from Database Tables
17. Getting Employee Manager from Database Tables - More Test Cases
18. Workflow Tables - WF MetaData Tables
19. Workflow Tables - WF Run Time Tables
20. Lets Debug Now - Custom Debugging at Statement Level
-- Medium to Advanced Level
21. Seeded WFSTD or Standard Workflow Itemtype and Usage
22. Introduction to WFSTD Item type
Using Loop, NoOp and Wait Activities
Master Detail Coordination with WaitForFlow and ContinueFlow
23. Interview Corner - Get Prepared For Your Job Interview! Interview Questions
Persistence Type and Workflow Purging Concepts
What is Cost of An Activity and Defer Thread Function?
How to create Your Own button labels in notification ?
What is Access Level and Protection in Workflows?
What is Document Type Attribute and how to call an HTML code?
Creating a Beautiful notification with Document Attribute - Real life example!
Notification Timeout and how to Define it...
What is URL attributes and how to Use it?
How to Call a Form from Workflow Notification ?
What is a Selector Function?
24. More Close Look At Complex Seeded Workflows and Customizations !
Lets Start - Requisition Approval Workflow...
The Autocreate Workflow...
Need a More Complex one ? PO Approval Workflow...
Purchasing Setups related to Workflows
Get Into Application - Create Requisition and PO and see Workflow transitions
Sending Requisition for Approval and check status diagram....
Requisition Approval Workflow Customization - Need By Date Update
PO Approval Workflow Customization - Need By Date Update
PO Approval Customization - Another example - Buyer's POs sending for Approval
PO Approval Customization - HTML formatting example!
PO Approval Customization - Interfaced POs, routing Flow.
Requisition Approval Workflow - Modifying the Timeout value.
Autocreate Workflow Customization Sample
Overview of Account Generators
Real time usage of Adhoc Roles to send notification to multiple users or a DL.
25. Workflow Purge Process
26. Notification Mailer, mailer params etc.
Planned Bonus Materials (May be Changed depending on feedback)
1. Business Events Overview. Example on how the events can be created, and used.
2. Workflow Admin Scripts.
3. Workflow Translations
Click on the Expand All button in the curriculum and see the whole topics. More topics are being added occasionally!
Hope You Will Like The Course. WILL SEE YOU INSIDE!
Note: Please check the Preview videos for the details of topics. Also, you can see how to get the course for the cheapest price!
Who this course is for:
- Any Oracle Apps Professional who wants to Develop their Workflow expertise and Be a Pro!
Arunkumar Menon has been working on Oracle Applications and Oracle Workflows for more than 13 years, and he has developed many complex solutions in the world of workflows, XML gateway and business event systems. He is the author of a Workflow eBook titled "Oracle Workflow Is Not That Hard As You Thought!", which he is giving for free through the website: www. oracleappsvideos. com. He has taught workflow to many students and this series of videos here will help any absolute beginner to get a good understanding upto the Medium level. He is also creating a second part of this course, so as to make each student an Oracle Workflow Expert!
Arun is also the founder of the website www. oracleappsvideos. com, which is a categorized collections of Oracle apps Youtube videos. He is also a star contributor to http ://smforum.workflowfaq. com/, the best and largest online workflow support forum. He is an Oracle Apps consultant at the moment, supporting both R12 and Fusion HCM.
Arun's goal is to make Oracle Apps learning cheaper. The Workflow course here is the first one on the way to this goal. The aim is to provide more courses at an affordable rate!