CI/CD with Oracle Visual Builder Studio
What you'll learn
- Setup your VB Studio instance and manage it
- Undestanding the key concepts of VB Studio
- Complete CI/CD process of your Visual Builder applications using VB Studio
- Complete CI/CD process of Integrations using VB Studio
- Setup the build jobs to automate the life cycle of VB applications
- Create and Manage issues to release new features using VB Studio
- No experience required to learn VB studio
- Having an knowledge of CI/CD process will help
This course is designed to teach you the Oracle Visual Builder Studio(VB Studio) that will help you to do CI/CD of your web/mobile application, Integrations, etc. This course starts with the introduction of the Oracle VB Studio, and its feature, and discussed various navigations of the VB Studio.
This course will help you to understand why Oracle VB Studio is important and why should we use it. We'll help you to set up the VB Studio instance, and access it using the OCI console.
This course is designed in such a manner so that you can do your CI/CD process independently without any help required.
The following topics are covered as part of this course:
Overview of the Oracle VB Studio
VB Studio architecture
Manage app development cycle with VB Studio
How to set up the VB Studio instance
How to access the VB Studio instance
Add new users to the VB Studio instance
Understand the build executor and template
How to create projects and assign them to team members
Understanding of Workspace, Git, VB Studio navigations
Manage project users and groups
Local vs IDCS groups
Create Repository & Branches
Commit, Push, and Merge changes
Build parameters and how to create them
Create Jobs, Pipelines, and execute team to automate CI/CD of VB applications
Create Jobs, Pipelines, and execute team to automate CI/CD of Integrations
After completing this course, you will become proficient in the Oracle VB Studio and can work independently without any help.
Enjoy this course and keep posting your questions for any issues/concerns.
Who this course is for:
- Users who are responsible for managing, building, merging, and deploying projects
- Oracle Visual Builder Studio administrators who administer and set up the service
- DevOps team
I'm passionate about learning new technologies and exploring new things on his own.
I have worked on a number of different technology stacks, including Oracle Oracle Integration, Oracle Visual Builder, Oracle API Gateway, Oracle Process Cloud, Oracle SOA, OSB, WebCenter Content, and Java.
I have implemented various projects on Oracle Integration and the Visual Builder.