Oracle SQL Developer for Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- Download and install Oracle SQL Developer 18.2 version
- Connect remote database on cloud and navigate tables inside schema
- Create table using GUI interface inside SQL Developer
- Change table definition and modify table constraints
- Export data from Oracle table to csv fil and much more
- Basic SQL knowledge and understanding of database
- Familiar with database concepts and database administration
Oracle SQL Developer is a free graphical tool that enhances productivity and simplifies database development tasks. Using SQL Developer, you can browse database objects, run SQL statements, edit and debug PL/SQL statements and run reports, whether provided or created.
Your first step in becoming an Oracle SQL Developer
Developed in Java, SQL Developer runs on Windows, Linux and the Mac OS X. This is a great advantage to the increasing number of developers using alternative platforms. Multiple platform support also means that users can install SQL Developer on the Database Server and connect remotely from their desktops, thus avoiding client server network traffic.
This course provides you with concepts and usages of SQL Developer
Download and install SQL developer 18.2 version on windows
Connect remote database on cloud and navigate tables inside schema
Create table using GUI interface inside SQL Developer
Change table definition and modify table constraints
Export data from Oracle table to csv fil and much more
You can connect to any target Oracle database schema using standard Oracle database authentication. Once connected, you can perform operations on objects in the database.
Who this course is for:
- Oracle PL/SQL developers
- Oracle database administrators
- Database architect
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.