Oracle SQL: An Introduction to the most popular database
- No knowledge of Oracle SQL at all is needed.
- You need to know how to use a computer, including installing programs.
- This is a free course - you have nothing to lose!
- Why not have a look at the curriculum below and see what you can learn? If you already know this information, then please see my other courses.
This course is a brief presentation of Oracle SQL.
We will install a version of Oracle Express Edition and Oracle SQL Developer for free.
We'll then look at the SELECT statement with its 6 main clauses (SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY).
Following this, we'll look at what else you need to know, and resources (which range from FREE to very expensive) which will help you to learn it..
No prior knowledge is required - just a willingness to learn.
See you on the course.
Who this course is for:
- This beginner's course is for you if you want to learn about Oracle SQL and the six principal clauses of the SELECT statement.
- If you have already heard about Oracle SQL, and wish to learn more about SQL code, then please have a look at my courses.
- 00:35Welcome to Udemy
Phillip is a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. He is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist. He has also been certified as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert for Business Intelligence, Microsoft Office 2010 Master, and as a Microsoft Project 2013 Specialist.
He enjoys investigating data, which allows him to maintain up to date and pro-active systems to help control and monitor day-to-day activities. He has also developed expertise and programmes to catalogue and process and control electronic data, large quantities of paper or electronic data for structured analysis and investigation.
He is one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards and was one of Expert Exchange's top 10 experts for the first quarter of year 2015.
His interests are working with data, including Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL Server.