Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Online Training Course
What you'll learn
- Oracle Fusion Cloud General Ledger
- Oracle Fusion Cloud Accounts Payables
- Oracle Fusion Cloud Accounts Receivables
- Oracle Fusion Cloud Cash Management
- Oracle Fusion Cloud Fixed Assets
- Knowledge on Oracle Apps R12 Financials is Preferred
Oracle R13 Fusion Cloud Financials Training Course Videos/ Oracle Financials Cloud Training with Live Meeting Support to clear your queries on every Saturday (for Oracle Fusion) and Sunday (for Oracle Apps R12 Modules). You will receive the meeting link for the support session on every Friday to your Udemy registered mail id through Udemy educational announcement mails.
Oracle R13 Fusion Cloud General Ledger
Oracle R13 Fusion Cloud Accounts Payables
Oracle R13 Fusion Cloud Accounts Receivables
Oracle R13 Fusion Cloud Cash Management
Oracle R13 Fusion Cloud Fixed Assets
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Introduction to Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials, Creation of LDG, Business Unit Location, Creation of User, User Types, Assigning the Roles, Creation of Implementation Project, Defining the Currency and Calendar, Creation of Chart of Account Value Set, Defining the Segments, Creation of Chart of Account Structure Instance, Deploy the Flex Field, Enter Value Set Values in Segments, Defining the Legal Entity and Location, Assigning Legal Entity to Primary Ledger, Review GL Role Template, Assign GL Roles, Opening GL Periods, Creation of Journals, Journal Post Process, Creation of Foreign Currency Journal Setup, Journal Process, Primary Ledger Definition, Assign Data Access Set to Primary Ledger, Creation of Cross Validation Rules, CVR Journal Process, Security Rules Setup Process, Creation of Ledger Set Setup Part1, Reporting Ledger Setup Process, Creation of Reporting Journal, Secondary Ledger Setup Process, Auto Post Setup Process, Auto Reversal Setup Process, Introduction to AP, Creation of LDG, Business Unit Location, Creation of Business Unit Setup and Process, Assigning AP Access Roles to User, Run LDAP Job, Defining the Procurement Agent, Payable Roles, Manage Common Options in Payables, Creation of Distribution Set, Creation of Supplier, Supplier Site Details, Creation of New Bank, New Branch and Account, Assigning Data Roles to User, Run LDAP Program, Introduction to Invoice, Invoice Setup and Creation of Invoice Process, Creation of Debit Memo Setup and Process, Creation of Credit Memo Setup and Process, Prepayment Setup Process, Apply Prepayment to Invoice, Withholding Tax Setup and Process, Receivables System Options, Define Transaction types, Define Transaction Sources, Auto Accounting Configuration, Define Payment Terms, Create Statement Cycle, Collector Creation, Customer Profile Class, Define Customer, Customer Site Address, Create Remit to Address, Memo Line Creation, Create Receivable Activities, Create Receipt Classes and Methods, Create Receipt Sources, Assign Receivable Data Roles to User, Submitting LDAP Job , Open Receivable Periods, Create AR Transaction, Create Receipt and Apply, Creation of Debit Memo Transaction Process, Charge Back Setup and Transaction Creation, Miscellaneous Receipt Setup Process, Standard Receipt Reversal Setup and Process, Introduction to Fusion Cash Management, Creation of Manual Bank Statement, Manual Reconciliation, Automatic Reconciliation Setup and Process, Generating External Cash Transaction, Creating External Cash Transaction, Introduction to Fixed Assets, Discuss Different Type of Fixed Assets Flex Fields, Creation of Category Flex Field, Enter Values in Category Flex Field Segments, Defining Fiscal Years Calendar, Defining Depreciation Calendar Setup and Process.
Who is the target audience?
Any Professional with Knowledge on Oracle Apps R12 Financials
Who this course is for:
- Any Professional With Minimum Experience on EBS R12 Financials
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and Fusion and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Fusion, Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.