Oracle Core HR Training Videos Core HR Functions
What you'll learn
- Will Learn Defining the Business Process in HRMS
- Defining the Locations and Business Group Structure
- Defining the Legal Entities
- Defining the Company Structure
- How to Define the Descriptive Flex Fields
- Creating Extra Information Types and Special Information Types
- Creating the Flex Fields in HR. Job, Grade, Position
- Knowledge on HR Functionality
Oracle R12 Core HR Training Videos with Live Meeting Support to clear your queries on every Sunday. You will receive the meeting link for the support session on every Friday to your Udemy registered mail id through Udemy educational announcement mails.
Oracle Core HR gives you a smart, personalized way to onboard, engage, and manage your employees. Unlike other HCM solutions, you can manage complete global, local, and industry HR with detailed rules and unique workflows for different types of workers. These best practice business processes empower your HR team to support compliance requirements in over 200 countries and jurisdictions and provide added features to support eligible jobs, contracts, and the expansion of the automated salary progression process, which is valuable for rules specific to represented workers.
Prerequisites for learning Oracle R12 Core HRMS Course
Basic computer knowledge
Basic knowledge of any ERP is preferred but not mandatory
Domain knowledge will help but not mandatory
Who is the Target Audience?
Human Resources Professionals
ERP students and consultants
Oracle Apps Technical consultants trying to switch to Oracle HCM Functional
From this course you will get a clear idea of
Oracle HRMS Solutions, Business Processes in Oracle HRMS, Oracle HRMS Information Model, Creation of Locations and Organizations Overview, Representing Legal and Government Reporting Structures, Representing Financial Reporting Structure, Defining Organization Information for Government Mandated Reporting, Defining Descriptive Flex fields, Extra Information Types and Special Information Types and in Oracle HRMS, Defining Job, Grade and Position Hierarchy, Representing Grades and Their Relationship to Pay, Representing Jobs and Positions, Position Hierarchies.
Who this course is for:
- Any Graduate who wants to launch their career in HR
- MBA Graduates
- Experied Professionals from any domain background
- HR Professionals
- ERP Students and Consultants
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.