Oracle Apps Accounts Receivable Module (AR) Training
What you'll learn
- Receivable System Setups
- Will Learn Receivable Flex fields
- Dunning Letters, Collectors, Payment Terms
- Creating Customer Profile Classes, Auto Cash Rule Set
- Defining Different Type of Transactions and Sources
- Defining the Receipt Classes and Sources
- Creating Transactions and Applying the Receipts
- Receipt Remittances and Month end Process
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts
Oracle Apps R12 Accounts Receivable Training with Live Meeting Support to clear your queries on every Sunday. You will receive the meeting link for the support session on every Friday to your Udemy registered mail id through Udemy educational announcement mails.
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable course is designed to give students practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module. It is end-user focused and includes all the day to day tasks such as setting up customer accounts, raising invoices and credit notes and applying cash together with making inquiries and running standard reports.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Account Receivables Introduction, Key Flex Fields, Sales Tax Location, Territory, Statement Cycle, System Options, Remittance to Address, Payment Terms, Introduction to Dunning Letters, Collectors, Customers, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class, Customer Bank Creation, Transaction Types, Invoice Transaction, Credit Memo, Deposit transaction, Bills receivable, Guarantee, Chargeback, Transaction Sources, Receipt Classes, Receipt Sources, Creating Invoice, Applying the Receipt to Invoice, Rise the Credit memo, Create Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice, Applying the receipt, Miscellaneous Receipts, Remittance Receipts, Month ending process.
Who is the target audience?
This Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Learners should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation.
Who this course is for:
- The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Setup & Management course is designed for staff in Finance departments, and those who support them such as Systems Administrators, who require a thorough understanding of Oracle Accounts Receivable and the steps involved in its configuration. Delegates may also include existing users who want to ensure that they are making best use of available Accounts Receivable functionality within their own organisations.
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.