Oracle Procurement Contracts Fundamentals (Oracle EBS R12i)
What you'll learn
- How to create and maintain online Contract Standard Terms Library
- Authoring Contracts
- Creating and using Contract Templates
- How to leverage workflow driven process to maintain Standards
- Contract online review and approval
- Contract negotiation with Suppliers
- Contract amendments and approvals
- Contract Signatures and Printing, and integration with Oracle Sourcing, iSupplier Portal and Oracle Purchasing.
- Basic knowledge of Procure-To-Pay process, especially around procurement of services
- Basic overview and knowledge of Oracle E Business Suite
- Any experience as a Purchasing or Sourcing end-user will be advantageous but not necessary
Oracle Procurement Contracts are a part of Oracle Advanced Procurement, which enables Standardizing Contract Processes with enterprise standards, policies that govern their use and tools to allow flexible contract administration. It allows you to take control of your contract Lifecycle, from authoring and negotiation through implementation, enforcement, evaluation and closeout.
Participants will learn how to create and maintain online Contract standard term library, Authoring Contracts, Creating and using Contract Templates, how to leverage workflow driven process to maintain standards, Contract online review and approval, ensure proper approval and keep full history, Contract negotiation with Suppliers, integrate online changes and approvals. The “Oracle for Beginners: Oracle Tutorial for Procurement Contracts” course will also include Contract Signatures and Printing, and integration with Oracle Sourcing and Oracle Purchasing. Finally participants will learn how to set up and implement Oracle Procurement Contracts in this Oracle for beginner’s course.
With Oracle E Business Suite procurement solutions, buyers, requests, and suppliers gain secure access to a single, centralized contract so they can view and use the most up-to-date pricing, terms, and conditions.
“Oracle for Beginners: Oracle Tutorial for Procurement Contracts” Course Completion Certificate
Now get a verifiable course completion Certificate from aclnz.com</p>
Who this course is for:
- Functional Implementer / Business Analyst
- Purchasing and Commercial Super Users / End Users
- Technical Consultant / Developer
Kabeer is a seasoned Oracle professional and has been working with Oracle Applications since last 20 years. He is proficient in Oracle E Business Suite, Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Cloud Computing and a number of technologies related to Oracle Operating System, Server and Virtualization. Originally from India, he has traveled extensively on consulting assignments across South Asia and Australasia, and now a citizen of New Zealand. He has worked with some of the well known large corporations, including Oracle Corporation in New Zealand.
He started his career by learning Oracle Applications on 10.6 Character and 10.7 Smart Client versions. Since then he has extensively worked on Oracle E Business Suite releases 11, 11i and up until the latest release 12i.
Since last couple of years Kabeer has been managing Oracle Fusion Applications 11g, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Cloud Computing, Enterprise Server Virtualization using VM and Solution Architecture.
Kabeer likes to work out in gym a couple of times in a week and likes to go to natural bushes and beaches over the weekend.