Oracle PL/SQL is My Game: EXAM 1Z0-144
- 22 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 135 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The full track of Oracle university Exam 1Z0-144 : Program with PL/SQL
- Oracle Database 12c Architecture
- Downloading and installing oracle database 12c in details
- Overview of PLSQL
- Declaring PLSQL Variables
- Writing executable statements
- Interacting with Oracle DB Server
- Writing Control structure
- Working with Composite Data Types
- Using explicit cursors
- Handling Exceptions
- Creating Procedures
- Creating Functions
- Creating Packages
- Working with Packages
- Using oracle-supplied Packages in Application Development
- Using dynamic SQL
- Design consideration for PLSQL Code
- Creating triggers
- Creating Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers
- Using the PLSQL Compiler
- Managing PLSQL Code
- Managing Dependencies
- You should know Oracle SQL ( 11g or 12c)
- You should have strong knowledge in (SELECT statement, DML, DDL, DCL, creating views, indexes, and synonyms)
- Windows Operating system is preferred, but this is not mandatory if you have the knowledge of downloading Oracle database on other OS
- Downloading oracle database and this will be covered in details on Windows OS.
- No need for any previous experience in PL/SQL, this Course starts from zero in PL/SQL
This is one of the most amazing Udemy courses in Oracle PLSQL.
The course covers the oracle university track 100% for :
Exam Number: 1Z0-144 : Program with PL/SQL
I designed in this course in a very professional structure that includes huge amount of exercises and examples.
Be sure that you will become expert in PLSQL programming after finishing this course, and you will be ready 100% to pass the Oracle Exam.
You will find all the presentations and all the SQL scripts attached in every chapter, so no need to waste your time repeating any example I did.
Simply this course is the best….
- Students who wants to be expert in PL/SQL programming
- Students who wants to be certified in PL/SQL
- Fresh and junior programmers who need to find better jobs by gaining oracle certification
- Students who already know Oracle SQL and they need to move to next level which is PL/SQL