Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. I & II
What you'll learn
- Over 90 lectures and 20 hours of content
- Prepare your enviornment
- Introducing Database Program Units
- Creating and Maintaining Packages
- Using System-Supplied Packages
- Creating and Maintaining Database Triggers
- Implementing System Event Triggers
- Work with Oracle database tools
- Understand and work work language features
- Work with DECLARE, BEGIN & EXCEPTION clause
- Understand and use nested blocks
- Use explicit cursors
- Familiarity with database and programming principles
In this Oracle 11g PL/SQL Bundle you will receive introduction training on PL/SQL database programming language covering syntax, structure and features of the language within the context of database applications and programming. In volume II students will dive into topics such as understanding the basic form and structure of program units stored within the database, building and maintaining stored procedures, functions, packaged programs, and database triggers. Additional topics include taking advantage of advanced programming techniques such as cursor variables and cursor expressions. This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
Who this course is for:
- Application designers and developers
- Database administrators
- Business users and non-technical senior end users
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.