Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals & Database Design--3course bundle
What you'll learn
- Over 100 lectures and 20 hours of content
- Understand different types of databases
- Relate tables with IDs
- Understand normalization
- Introducing Database Program Units
- Creating and Maintaining Packages
- Work with DECLARE, BEGIN & EXCEPTION clause
- Understand and use nested blocks
- Use explicit cursors
- Basic Microsoft Windows training or equivalent experience and familiarity with database and programming principles
Over 20 hours and 100 videos are included in this bundle.
Save 20% by purchasing 3 Oracle/Database courses. This bundle includes:
- Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. I
- Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. II
- Database Design Instruction
In this Oracle 11g PL/SQL vol I & II courses, you will receive introduction training on PL/SQL database programming language covering syntax, structure and features of the language within the context of database applications and programming. In volume II students will dive into topics such as understanding the basic form and structure of program units stored within the database, building and maintaining stored procedures, functions, packaged programs, and database triggers. Additional topics include taking advantage of advanced programming techniques such as cursor variables and cursor expressions. This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
The Database Design Instruction course familiarizes the student with techniques necessary to properly create and normalize a relational database. This single course can help prevent the new database developer from creating mistakes that add hours and days to a development project. Information in this course is a must for anyone responsible for building and maintaining a database.
Who this course is for:
- Application designers and developers
- Students just getting started with designing databases and those who have been designing databases but looking for tips on more effective design
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.