Oracle PL/SQL from scratch (Part I Oracle SQL)
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 37 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Course is designed to be a guide not only for those that completely new in computer programming but also for those that has quite experience in different programming languages as well as for those that had already had pleasure to code in PL/SQL.
- After completing this course you will be able to start working as PL/SQL developer.
- It would help to have coding experience in different programming languages, but it is not required
This course will teach you how to start programming in Oracle PL/SQL. Course is designed to be a guide not only for those that completely new in computer programming but also for those that has quite experience in different programming languages as well as for those that had already had pleasure to code in PL/SQL.
I will shoot all my lectures from my laptop by sharing the screen. At the end of most lectures I will post quizzes as well as scripts used in lecture.
The lectures are going to include mostly practical examples with explanations.
I will keep adding the contest and lectures so even after you completed the course you can come back for more.
Course will have three type of lectures: beginner, intermediate and advanced. For those who are just starting with PL/SQL I would highly recommend to watch all the lectures for beginner first before switching to the next intermediate and advanced topics.
The lectures will switch back and force between PL/SQL and SQL topics.
Beginners PL/SQL developers earn $30-40 per hour USA and there is growing demand for new programmers.
Little bit about myself. I have more than 13 years of experience designing and coding in Oracle PL/SQL. I love this powerful language and I am passioned about it. I hope I will be able to infect you with my love to PL/SQL
- The course is intended for all that want to learn codding and designing PL/SQL and SQL scripts
In this introduction lecture I talk about course expectations, goals and its structure.
This lecture will explain what kind of set operations are there that have correspondent implementations in SQL
In this lecture we will learn joins between entities such as INNER JOIN, OUTER JOIN etc