Oracle Linux 7.6 Virtualization
What you'll learn
- You'll be able to run Oracle Linux 7.6 on Oracle VM VirualBox.
- You'll be able to configure the envirnoment of Oracle Linux system.
- Inatalling Oracle Grid Infrastructure 19c on Oracle Linux system.
- Installing Oracle Database 19c on Oracle Linux system.
- Installing Oracle JDeveloper 12c on Oracle Linux system.
- Unlock and connect the HR user schema on Oracle Database 19c.
- Windows system with at least 16 GB of RAM.
- Fast internet to download the Oracle software.
- A little background about Linux commands.
Oracle Linux (operating system)
Oracle Linux is a Linux distribution packaged and freely distributed by Oracle, available partially under the GNU General Public License since late 2006. It is compiled from Red Hat Enterprise Linux source code, replacing Red Hat branding with Oracle's
Potential users can freely download Oracle Linux through Oracle's E-delivery service (Oracle Software Delivery Cloud) or from various mirror sites and deploy and distribute it without cost.
The Oracle Linux Support program aims to provide commercial, technical support, covering Oracle Linux and existing RHEL or CentOS installations but without certification from the former (i.e., without re-installation or re-boot). As of 2016, Oracle Linux had over 15,000 customers subscribed to the support program.
This course has been developed for any oracle developer who wants to set up Oracle software on a Linux system. I've covered not just how to install the Oracle software, but I've explained and demonstrated everything in detail. In this course, we're going to include the complete installation of Oracle Linux 7.6, Oracle Grid Infrastructure 19c, Oracle Database 19c, Oracle JDeveloper 12c, Oracle SQL Developer 21, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler 21. Each section has been prepared in a sequence to make everything easy to follow. I've also uploaded a zip file containing all the scripts and commands we used during the course.
The course is always up-to-date with the latest version of the Linux system. This course is packed with over 4 hours plus a 100% no-questions money-back guarantee.
So, what are you waiting for
There is a lot to cover.
Who this course is for:
- Any Oracle developer needs to run Oracle software on Linux operating system.
- Any Oracle developer needs to administer an Oracle database on a different operating system instead of windows.
Mohamed is working as a programmer and database administrator since 1996.
He has experience in many programming languages such as (PHP, .NET, ACTION SCRIPT 3, PL/SQL, JAVA, etc...) addition to managing ORACLE, MYSQL, and SQL databases.
He holds an Instructor license from the international diving organization PADI.
He holds a swimming teaching license and a rescue license from Egyptian Diving & Lifesaving Federation.