Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM/HRMS)
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Hire to Retire Process
- Understand Core Oracle HRMS modules
- Manage Employee data and key transactions using HRMS
- Learn how to implement basis HRMS modules
- Understand technical mappings of some key information
- Gain functional knowledge of Oracle HCM module
- Basic knowledge of any ERP system preferred
Oracle HCM is a set of modules of the Oracle ebusiness suite applications. These modules allow you to manage the Human resources data, information and day to day transactions in an efficient manner. This course will provide you basics of Oracle ebusiness suite HCM modules.
- Oracle Consultants
- Human Resources Professionals
- ERP students and consultants
In this lecture, you'll learn the basics of Oracle Applications. A History of oracle ebusiness suite, how it all started and where we are today in the EBS world. If you are familiar with Oracle EBS, you can skip this lecture.
In this lecture, you'll learn about the entire Hire to Retire process for a typical organization.
In this lecture, you'll learn how to setup the flexfields- Key FF and Descriptive FF in Oracle. Flexfields are used to capture the data that is unique to your organization and is setup by your own rules.
You'll also learn how to setup a Business Group within Oracle HR Organization setup. Setting up the Key HR flexfield such as Job, Position, Grade etc., and attaching them to your business group setups.