Oracle Goldengate Microservices 19c
What you'll learn
- Oracle Goldengate Microservies Overview and Features
- Installaton of Oracle Goldengate Microservices
- Architecture of Oracle Goldengate Microservices
- DML Replication setup in Oracle Goldengate Microservices
- Setting up integrated Extract, Distribution Server and Integrated Replicat in Microservices
- Configure unidirectional setup in Goldengate Microservices
- Concepts and Components of Goldengate Microservices
- Service manager, Distribution Server, Administration Server, PMSRVR, Receiver Server
- Goldengate Microservices Admin Client
- What are parameters and Configuration of Parameter Files in GoldenGate MSA
- Difference between GG Classic Architecture and GG Microservices Architecture
- Create Service Manager and Deployment/s
- Add credentials in credential Store
- Add Goldengate Extracts, Replicats and Distribution Server
- Performance Metrics (Monitoring Performance) of Goldengate MSA
- Bounded Recovery concept in Goldengate
- How to read trail files in MSA (Usage of logdump)
- Upgradation of Oracle Goldengate Microservices
- Troubleshooting issues in Goldengate MSA
- Deinstallation of oracle Goldengate Microservices
- We assume the audience have the basic knowledge of the Oracle Database Administration fundamentals
- Familarity with basic linux commands
Learn Oracle Goldengate Microservices and upskill your learning how to setup,Manage,maintain oracle Goldengate in Microservices architecture to stay ahead in your carrrer and learning!
The course contains the topics from basics to advanced level. The course is designed in such a way that it caters to everyones need. The course is descriptive and practical. The course will help you in achieving expertise on Oracle Goldengate Microservices.
With this course you will learn:
Overview and Introduction to Goldengate Microservices.
Download and Installation of MSA
Create Service Manager and Deployment/s
Add credentials in credential Store
Configuration of GG MSA
Add Goldengate Extracts, Replicats and Distribution Server
Parallel Replicats and types
Bounded Recovery concept in Goldengate
What are parameters and Configuration of Parameter Files in GoldenGate MSA
Comparison of new Goldengate MSA architecture with existing Classic/Integrated Architecture
Performance Metrics (Monitoring Performance) of Goldengate MSA
Admin Client in Microservices vs GGSCI in Classic Architecture
How to read trail files in MSA (Usage of logdump)
Classic architecture to MSA replication (Source has classic architecture and target has Microservices architecture)
MSA to Classic architecture replication (Source has MSA architecture and target has Classic architecture)
How to upgrade oracle Goldengate Microservices
Troubleshooting issues in Goldengate MSA
Deinstallation of oracle Goldengate Microservices
Post the completion of this course you may also attend the Goldengate certification course (Certification Oracle Goldengate Implementation Essentials) , Oracle Goldengate Veridata and Oracle Goldengate (Classic) Archoitecture Training from Ashish Agarwal and be Oracle Goldengate certified. So u will have expertise and certification both with this and certification course!
Content and Overview
This course is suitable for for Database Administrators and Developers., The course has descriptive and demonstrated 18 hours video sessions which will help you learn Oracle GoldenGate 12c fundamentals. The lectures are supported with exercises and documentations.
The course starts with description of Oracle Goldengate Architecture and installation of Oracle Goldengate on Linux Platform. The course has a wonderful presentation on all the topics including parameter files of Oracle Goldengate. The course also guides you on how to crack the interview. With the course you get Goldengate Interview Q and A. Also you can get the guide to setup the lab with this course.
This course give you the chance to grab the oppurtunity to work with instructor with such a wide experience and gaining real time scenarios.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to configure Oracle Goldengate and support Goldengate in customer environment. So, come join in the amazing journey of learning this hot technology.
Who is the target audience?
Data Warehouse Administrator
Data Warehouse Analyst
Data Warehouse Developer
Who this course is for:
- Goldengate Administrators
- Solution Architects
Ashish Agarwal deals in providing quality training and support which will make students grow and expert in their respective fields. I have 10+ years of experience as trainer in Oracle Goldengate and Oracle Database Administrator.he has trained more than 5000+ individuals and 175+ corporate clients. Ashish's expertise is designing and providing database solutions for different business needs using a wide selection of technologies like Oracle RAC, ASM, Data Guard, GoldenGate, ODI and OEM. He has worked with international firms in Switzerland,London and Canada. His hobbies including playing cricket and sharing knowledge to others.
Ashish has worked and implemented Goldengate in more than 172 projects hence share real time scenarios and test cases during training.