Oracle Ebusiness Suite - Forms Navigation
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How Oracle E-Business Suite Applications work
- You should have some knowledge of ERP Applications in general.
This course provides detailed navigation instruction on the two types of forms used in Oracle Applications, Core Forms and Web Forms. Topics covered include Form Structure, Menu Functions, Toolbar Functions, Key Strokes, Folder Functionality, Concurrent Programs and Reports, Data Entry/Query, Data Export to MS Excel Format, and Flexfields.
- Anyone who wants to learn the functional aspects of Oracle E-Business Suite Applications
This lesson provides an introduction to and examples of the different types of forms that constitute Oracle eBusiness Suite.
This lesson discusses the Oracle Core Forms Structure and Navigator Window.