Oracle EBS - ERP Techno-Functional Foundation
What you'll learn
- Techno functional overview on Oracle EBS
- Getting started as consultant with Oracle EBS from technical prespective.
- Entity relationship diagram in RDBMS : Overview
- Entity relationship and critical table in Oracle EBS modules - SCM, Fin
- Overview about customization, interfacing, report, program registration process in Oracle EBS
- Overview about functional flow in Oracle EBS - P2P and O2C.
- Some business transaction knowledge would be beneficial
- Knowledge on Oracle SQL, SQL LOADER DB, Unix commands can be beneficial
This course is designed to provides you with a ‘blue print’ to get started on your journey as a techno-functional consultant in Oracle EBS.
The topic of coverage includes,
• Oracle EBS Overview – Business flow introduction.
• Oracle EBS navigation
• What is responsibility?.
• Concurrent programming.
• Oracle EBS technical architecture overview
• System administration
• Custom program / report registration.
• Interfacing overview.
• ERP business flows – overview.
• O2C, P2P and accounting
• E-R Diagram overview.
• Critical tables in various modules – SCM & FIN.
• Customization approach
• Different environment in Oracle EBS
• Next step
Packed with Quiz at appropriate places
Note : The is no product demonstrations, but explained through screen shot as appropriate.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are looking for entry level career as Techno-functional consultant in Oracle EBS.,
Having over 25 + years of IT industry experience (Product development, Consulting & Training).
His last engagement was with Oracle India (initially with consulting and then with Oracle university) , which was for more than 12 years. Prior to this, had worked with Cap Gemini (formerly iGate Global Solution), GE to name a few.
Had managed projects and programs in Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence implementations in the range of 3000 man days with revenue about 6mil US$ per year. These projects are on industry domains, such as Oil and Gas, Process Manufacturing, Hi-Tech Retail & Telecom across the globe.
Was awarded with "pace setter" , "best managed " project awards in recognition of efforts in project management.
He was also instrumental in design, development and roll-out of Graduate Hire program on Oracle Products stack for partner IT services companies in recent times.
Right from college was fascinated about devices and sensor interaction with computer, which made him focus on micro-controller in early 90's and that eventually attracted him towards field of Internet of things and Machine learning, AI these days.
Due to his vast experience, he has crafted varied unique courses in Udemy related project management, Internet of things, ERP & BI, Database modeling and design, SQL, Linux and more importantly on Cloud Infrastructure. Has plans to create more, as his passion has been on knowledge acquisition and sharing.
He is certified as
Oracle Financials Business Process Certified Foundations Associate
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Professional.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Associate.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Cloud Operations Associate.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Security 2021 Certified Associate
Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2021 Certified Specialist
Oracle Machine Learning using Autonomous Database 2021 Certified Specialist
Also certified in Python, IOT by NPTEL (Govt of India ) recently.
He holds a degree in engineering (Computer science) with MBA and a certified PMP since 2007