Oracle E-Business Suite VM Install and Developer Essentials
What you'll learn
- Install Oracle E-Business Suite locally on Virtual Machine
- Developer Basics around Install Oracle E-Business Suite
- Functional Basics around Install Oracle E-Business Suite
- Use Forms and Menus
- Install and use jDeveloper for OAF
- Create OAF Extensions
- Search for Data and Enter Data Using Forms
- Create Responsibilites, Functions, Menus, Request Groups
- Creating Custom Tops/Applications
- Create Concurrent Programs
- Install Workflow Builder and Create Workflows
- Use FNDLOAD to upload and download varios components
- Create Reports with XML Publisher
- Create Custom WebADI - Application Desktop Integrator
- Installing APEX on the same machine alongside EBS and connecting to it
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology
- Basic SQL/PLSQL (but all the code is provided in the resources)
Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is a set of combined business applications that are provided by Oracle. It’s often referred to as, Oracle EBS, Oracle ERP or E-Biz. It consists of multiple enterprise applications that help large businesses with all kinds of processes in fields of Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Procurement, Order Management, Warehouse Management, Resource Planning, Expenses, Customer Relations, Leave & Absence, Reporting and much more, with the ability to extend the system according to customer needs.
EBS is used across the globe by large number of big companies and has a long term support from Oracle.
Participants of this course will learn how to have fully running Oracle e-Business Suite instance on their own machine over Virtual Machine. This Virtual instance will also have sample data with which users can play around, test it and develop around it. The course guides participants in depth with steps to have this instance running on their machine with step-by-step resources.
Even if you have access to some development or test environment where e-Business Suite is present you can benefit from this course as it covers various development and functional topics.
The course covers creating custom tops, how to get around must know EBS functionalities, creating concurrent programs from scratch, more advanced topics around Concurrent Programs, migration of extensions between environments, about different EBS components and how to create them, Workflows with Workflow Builder, Oracle Application Framework with jDeveloper, Building reports with XML Publisher, Creating Custom WebADI (Application Desktop Integrator),even Oracle Apex and how to connect it to EBS.
So regardless if you are developer, functional person, database administrator or just curious regarding Oracle e-Business Suite, you can find something for yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Functional Implementer
- Business Analyst
- Technical Consultant
- End Users
- EBS Developers
- Anyone who want to learn an ERP Application
I'm proud owner of certifications in Java, SQL and PL/SQL (which are credited by Oracle) but also a formal education in computer sciences.
Been working professionally in IT for several years and I'm always upgrading my knowledge and always trying to combine learned technologies. Been working on large systems/databases which are being handled by Oracle EBS.
In have several projects in mobile app development which included programming in native Java; Android Studio and in C#; Xamarin.
Also have always been keen to learn front end and its connections to databases, and accordingly I have professional experience with a lot of API technologies.