Oracle Database: Oracle 12C R2 RAC Administration
What you'll learn
- Meet with Oracle RAC, oracle rac 12c, oracle database
- Install Oracle Virtualbox
- Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Install Oracle Software
- Create Virtual Machines for oracle database
- Install Oracle RAC Database to Virtual Machines
- What is Real Application Cluster?
- Install Grid Infrastructure, Database Software and Create database
- Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
- Learn about Oracle RAC One Node
- To convert RAC database to RAC One Node and administer it
- Workload Management
- Monitoring performance
- Design and Deployment Techniques
- Cloning Oracle RAC
- Manage backup, and restore cluster database
- Add and Delete Node from Cluster
- Oracle Database is an enterprise database that can handle online transaction processing needs, as well as data warehousing and workloads for ERP
- Oracle DB was designed to be a flexible way to handle large applications and massive amounts of structured data.
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language—the language developers use to interact with databases to create, read, update, and delete database records
- Many database vendors, like Oracle, expand on this standard to create their version of the language.
- What careers use Oracle SQL? Having Oracle SQL skills can add value to many careers.
- The most obvious is being a database administrator in enterprises that use the Oracle database management system.
- What skills should I have before learning Oracle SQL? There are no prerequisites to learning Oracle SQL.
- Oracle SQL has a simpler syntax than many standard programming languages and reads almost like English.
- You can use your laptop
- At least 12 GB memory, 120 GB of free disk space and internet connection
- Basic Computer Use Knowledge with (Win7/8/10)
- Basic Oracle Database knowledge
- Desire to learn Oracle RAC
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Desire to learn oracle database
- Desire to learn oracle database administration
- Desire to learn oracle rac, oracle rac 12c
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the "Oracle RAC: Oracle Database 12C R2 RAC Administration" online course.
Oracle Database, 12C R2 RAC Administration and become a RAC expert with Oracle DBA `s favorite online RAC course
Are you a junior Oracle DBA?
Are you a DBA who is managing other RDBMS and want to immigrate to Oracle? or
Do you want to become an Oracle DBA at an international company?
If you think so, you are at the right place. Oracle database administration, oracle dba, oracle, oracle sql, oracle database, oracle rac, sql, exadata, dba, database administration
This time I’ve designed for you "Oracle RAC: Oracle Database 12C R2 RAC Administration” straightforward course for the Oracle Database 12C Release 2 (12.2). In the course, you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with hands-on examples. With my course, you will learn Oracle RAC step-by-step. I made RAC simple and easy with real-life examples.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals ( as a refresher).
In this course you will learn;
What is RAC ( Real Application Cluster )
Installing Oracle Virtualbox
Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
Installing Oracle Software
Creating Virtual Machines
Installing Oracle RAC Database to VMs
Installing Grid Infrastructure, Database Software, and Creating Database
Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
Oracle RAC One Node
How to Convert RAC Database to RAC One Node
Design and Deployment Techniques
Cloning Oracle RAC
Managing backup, and restoring cluster database
Add and Delete Node From Cluster
Oracle Database Administration
Oracle Rac 12c
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are a DBA or familiar to the Oracle Database / Oracle SQL or if you want to become an Oracle DBA at an international company or
you are a DBA that manage other RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle or you are already in the field and active RAC user but you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
Oracle RAC is a unique technology that provides high availability and scalability for all application types. It prevents the server from being a single point of failure. But DBAs also should be aware of the recent development and it’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Oracle updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Oracle Database is an enterprise database that can handle online transaction processing needs, as well as data warehousing and workloads for enterprise resource planning (ERP). Oracle DB was designed to be a flexible way to handle large applications and massive amounts of structured data.
What is Oracle SQL?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language—the language developers use to interact with databases to create, read, update, and delete database records and manage other aspects of those databases. ANSI created the standard for SQL. Many database vendors, like Oracle, expand on this standard to create their version of the language. Oracle SQL is compliant with ANSI SQL standards, with features designed specifically for the Oracle database management system. This RDBMS was released as the first commercially available relational database management system in 1977 and holds the top market share worldwide for relational database management systems. Oracle SQL extends the SQL standard with a procedural language PL/SQL and adds the ability to use the Java programming language.
What careers use Oracle SQL?
Having Oracle SQL skills can add value to many careers. The most obvious is being a database administrator in enterprises that use the Oracle database management system. But SQL dialects are pretty similar, and knowledge of Oracle SQL can apply to many types of relational databases and doesn't limit you to Oracle. Database developers also use Oracle SQL all day long to create new databases and table structures. Most applications require a database to function, so software engineers and web developers also use Oracle SQL frequently. Data scientists must access data to create machine learning models and find trends, and a lot of this data will get stored in databases that require a knowledge of SQL to retrieve and transform. Business analysts also use Oracle SQL to generate reports that help businesses get to their next stage.
What skills should I have before learning Oracle SQL?
There are no prerequisites to learning Oracle SQL. Oracle SQL has a simpler syntax than many standard programming languages and reads almost like English. Most people can understand what a SQL query is trying to do before they even know the language. All you need is an interest in the language and a commitment to learning. That said, some things could help with your Oracle SQL education if you are already familiar with them. If you are familiar with Excel spreadsheets and understand how columns and rows work, you can apply that knowledge to Oracle database tables. It also helps to know at least the concepts of how a relational database management system works. Also, if you already know a programming language, that will help learn Oracle's extended features like PL/SQL.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- DBA`s who are looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
- Anyone who is Oracle Database beginner but wants to become expert
- Anyone who wants to become a DBA
- Anyone who wants to become an Oracle DBA at a big company
- DBAs that manage other RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle
- People who want to learn oracle database
- People who want to learn oracle database administration
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.