Oracle Database Architecture
- Good understand in working with SQL
In this course you will learn about the architectural components of Oracle Database. You will learn about the various Processes , Memory areas, Files that are involved in the Architecture of Oracle Database. This course will help you to get a deep understanding of the fundamentals of Oracle Database Architecture and will lay the foundation for skills on the job as a DBA and also help you in taking up the DBA certification.
- Anyone who would like to learn about Oracle Database Architecture
- Introduction to Computing Architecture03:48
- Oracle Database Architecture Overview03:23
- Oracle Database and Instance Components10:08
- Oracle Instance Components08:22
- Oracle Database Files09:06
- What is the Listener?07:32
- SELECT STatement processing06:20
- DML Statement Processing09:06
- DDL Statement Processing02:08
- Instance Recovery05:59
- Redo Logs08:53
- Concurrent Transactions03:50
- Oracle Instance Startup03:37
- Oracle Instance Shutdown06:35
- Introduction to Real Application Clusters05:01
- Crash Recovery in Oracle RAC06:36
- How do applications Connect to the Database05:10
- Shared Server Configuration08:05
- Connection Pool08:05
- Connection Pool Optimization05:37
- Global Temporary Tables16:01
- Physical and Logical Structures06:13
- Different Types of Tablespaces08:21
- Read Consistency - Introduction03:28
- Read Consistency - Statement Level06:01
- System Change Number (SCN)02:44
- Read Consistency - Transaction Level04:53
- What are Data Blocks?03:28
- Structure of Data Blocks05:34
- Structure of a Row03:52
- Space Management12:59
- User and Schema04:30
- User Profiles11:47
We are a group of senior technical professionals with varied experience in the Software Industry. We started this venture out of a passion to educate people. Our vision is to enable people learn at their own pace & convenience and go to the next level.
By sharing our knowledge & experience in professional videos we want to up-skill individuals and help them meet their learning goals.
We are experts in technologies given below:
- Oracle Database ( Development, Administration & Tuning)
- Java & JEE ( Development and Tuning)
- JEE Application Servers
- Oracle Engineered Systems
- Big Data ( Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Kafka, Spark ...)
- Oracle GoldenGate & Oracle Data Integrator
- Oracle Spatial
- Data Mining
- Performance Engineering
- OOAD & UML
- R and Analytics
- Oracle Cloud
Our approach/strategy in delivering online training is to bring the class to wherever you are. We believe learning is more effective when the student sees the instructor explaining concepts. We have been teaching Instructor led and Live Virtual Classes across the Globe. We also wanted to make knowledge available online at an affordable cost.
We are sure you will enjoy and learn and look forward to your feedback.
Have been working on various technologies including Oracle Database and related technologies ( High Availability, RAC and DG, Security, Performance Tuning, Spatial etc) , GoldenGate, Exadata, Enterprise Manager, Oracle Cloud and R.
Teaching is a passion and I am doing my best to help people learn and be better at their profession... Please do review my courses and provide list of interests that you have so that I can publish those courses as well...