Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Developer Course
What you'll learn
- From basic concepts to advanced level ODI hands-on projects.
- ODI Development Lifecycle from real life OID implementation projects.
- ODI Architecture. Role of different ODI Components like Repository, Fusion Middleware, Agents. Data, Integration, Information and Intelligence derivation.
- ODI 12c Virtual Machine installation.
- ODI Studio and it's components: Security, Topology, Designer, Operator.
- Implement practice projects.
- Projects covering the ODI Lifecycle components.
- Integration between Complex file (with XML Schema) and RDBMS.
- Customization of built-in knowledge module and development of new knowledge modules.
- Real time integration through Changed Data Capture (CDC) and Journalizing (JKM)
- JDK, Repository, ODI Domain, Weblogic Server, Node Manager, Standalone Colocated Agent, and JEE Agent on you own machine.
- Execute project on ODI installed on your own machine.
- Topology for a File System and Oracle Database connection, Reverse engineering the Models, Mapping to transfer data from files to Oracle database tables.
- ODI integration with Big Data
- ODI components migration through Smart Export and Smart Import
- You should be able to use a PC
- You should be able to work on operating systems like Windows
- You should know how to use browser and such operating system tools
- You should have basic knowledge of SQL and relational database
Join the most comprehensive and popular Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Developer Course on Udemy, because now is the time to get started!
From basic concepts about Data Integration, Intelligence, Architecture, ODI Components, Project Development to Migration and Support, this course covers it all you need to know to become a successful ODI Developer!
But that's not all! Along with covering all the steps of ODI developer functions, this course also has quizzes and projects, which allow you to practice the things learned throughout the course!
You'll not only learn about the concepts but also practice each of those concepts through Projects.
And if you do get stuck, you benefit from extremely fast and friendly support - both via direct messaging or discussion. You have my word!
With more than two decades of IT experience, I have designed this course for students and professionals who wish to master how to develop and support industry-standard batch integration in Oracle Data Integrator.
This course will be kept up-to-date to ensure you don't miss out on any changes once ODI 12c is required in your project!
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is the integration tool every enterprise need. The key technical capabilities like
Extract-Load-Transform (ELT) approach,
Near real-time data integration capability through Change Data Capture(CDC),
Declarative design with fully modifiable Knowledge Modules,
SOA capable through web-services
Integration of structured as well as unstructured data
exists only in ODI. It's Oracle's flagship, High-performance bulk data movement and transformation tool. Oracle is investing a lot in this tool.
ODI is a built-in batch integration tool for Oracle BI Apps 11g onwards. The current Oracle BI Apps customers will have to replace their existing ETL tools with ODI.
The Extract-load-transform(ELT) approach of ODI with a knowledge module based modular approach makes it the most complete and scalable batch integration tool.
If you are looking for a thriving career in data integration and analytics, this is the right time to learn ODI.
Get a very deep understanding of ODI Developer activities
Every new ODI version is coming with added features. The success of ODI implementation and its performance depends on the ODI developer.
Pay once, benefit a lifetime! This is an evolving course! ODI12c development and later future versions will be covered in this course. You won’t lose out on anything! Don’t lose any time, gain an edge, and start now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for aspirants who wants to become ODI developer
- Manager who wants to understand ODI development
- Project Managers who wants to understand and plan ODI development
I am Sanjay from Sanrusha.
Teaching is my passion!
With more than two decades of IT experience and successful project implementations around the world, I crave positive changes by sharing knowledge.
My students have delivered positive business transformations projects with ERP, Data Engineering, and Advanced Analytics technologies. Experience matters but new findings are the ones that keep me going.
When I am not busy consulting big enterprises, I like writing and teaching IT technologies.
Enjoy the courses, and I look forward to a wonderful association with you.