Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Developer Course
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- From basic concepts to advance level ODI knowledge with hands-on practice
- ODI Development Lifecycle from real life OID implementation projects.
- ODI Architecture. Role of different ODI Components like Repository, Fusion Middleware, Agents. Data, Integration, Information and Intelligence derivation.
- ODI 12c Virtual Machine installation.
- ODI Studio and it's components i.e. Security, Topology, Designer, Operator. Take a deeper dive on Designer and understand how to develop Models, Projects, Mapping, Procedures, Knowledge Modules, Packages and Scenarios in ODI studio. Various ODI toolboxes available during package development is also explained.
- Implement practice projects.
- Projects cover the ODI Lifecycle components i.e. Models, Mapping ( with transformation like Lookup, Filters, Joins, Aggregates, Knowledge Modules), Variable, Procedure, Data Quality Controls, Packages, Scenario, Complex Files, Load Plans and other components.
- Integration between Complex file (with XML Schema) and RDBMS.
- Customization of built-in knowledge module and development of new knowledge modules.
- Real time integration through Changed Data Capture (CDC) and Journalizing (JKM)
- Install ODI with all its components i.e. JDK, Repository, ODI Domain, Weblogic Server, Node Manager, Standalone Colocated Agent, and JEE Agent on you own machine.
- Execute project on ODI installed on your own machine.
- Project covers Setting up Topology for a File System and Oracle Database connection, Reverse engineering the Models, Creating Mapping to transfer data from files to Oracle database tables.
- ODI integration with Big Data
- You should be able to use a PC
- You should be able to work on operating systems like Windows
- You should know how to use browser and such operating system tools
- You should have basic knowledge of SQL and relational database
Join the most comprehensive and popular Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Developer Course on Udemy, because now is the time to get started!
From basic concepts about Data Integration, Intelligence, Architecture, ODI Components, Project Development to Migration and Support, this course covers it all you need to know to become a successful ODI Developer!
But that's not all! Along with covering all the steps of ODI developer functions, this course also has quizzes and projects, which allow you to practice the things learned throughout the course!
You'll not only learn about the concepts, but also practice each of those concepts through Projects.
And if you do get stuck, you benefit from an extremely fast and friendly support - both via direct messaging or discussion. You have my word!
With more than two decades of IT experience, I have designed this course for students and professionals who wish to master how to develop and support industry standard batch integration in Oracle Data Integrator.
This course will be kept up-to-date to ensure you don't miss out on any changes once ODI 12c is required in your project!
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is the integration tool every enterprise need. The key technical capabilities like
- Extract-Load-Transform (ELT) approach,
- Near real time data integration capability through Change Data Capture(CDC),
- Declarative design with fully modifiable Knowledge Modules,
- SOA capable through web-services
- Integration of structured as well as unstructured data
exists only in ODI. It's Oracle's flagship, High-performance bulk data movement and transformation tool. Oracle is investing a lot in this tool.
- ODI is a built-in batch integration tool for Oracle BI Apps 11g onwards. The current Oracle BI Apps customers will have to replace their existing ETL tool with ODI.
- The Extract-load-transform(ELT) approach of ODI with knowledge module based modular approach makes it the most complete and scalable batch integration tool.
If you are looking for a thriving career in data integration and analytics, this is the right time to learn ODI.
Get a very deep understanding of ODI Developer activities
Every new ODI version is coming with added features. Success of ODI implementation and its performance depends on ODI developer.
Pay once, benefit a lifetime! This is an evolving course! ODI12c development and later future versions will be covered in this course. You won’t lose out on anything! Don’t lose any time, gain an edge and start now!
- This course is for aspirants who wants to become ODI developer
- Manager who wants to understand ODI development
- Project Managers who wants to understand and plan ODI development
This lecture explains the development process flow in ODI. You will understand the components you need to develop.
This lecture is introduction to the section on ODI Studio. The lecture explains ODI Studio, it's components and roles using those components.
Welcome to your second project on ODI! In this project you are going to create Sales Administration data mart which will have sales quantity and amount summarized by customer and product.
This lecture explains Data Quality Controls and how they are implemented in ODI. You will understand how to implement data quality control through ODI Constraints like Static Control and Flow Control.
You will understand business requirements behind the project you are going to implement in this section.
Welcome to this lecture on ODI Variables. In this lecture you will learn about ODI Variable and project you are going to work on.
Welcome to this project, where you will import complex file in ODI. This lecture will take you through a sample complex file and explain you how it is structured. The file contains different sections with data involving different delimiters, terminators, and surrounding characters.
This is going to be a very interesting project!