Oracle D2K (Oracle Forms and Reports 10g) Online Training
What you'll learn
- Learn Developing Forms and Reports with the help of Data base Tables
- Developing the Data Blocks, Canvases and Windows
- Creating of Alerts and Lov's in Forms
- Developing Master Detail Forms
- Passing the Parameters from One form to another Form
- Creating the New Menu's and attaching the form
- Develop the New Report with the help of Base table
- Developing Different Report Styles
- Creating of Parameters in Report
- Adding Extra Column to the Report (Formula, Summary and Placeholder)
- Using Data Links (Master Detail Reports)
- Developing the Reports Manually
- Report Triggers
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and PLSQL
Oracle D2K (Oracle Forms and Reports 10g) Online Training with Live Meeting Support to clear your queries on every Sunday. You will receive the meeting link for the support session on every Friday to your Udemy registered mail id through Udemy educational announcement mails.
From this course you will get a clear idea of
Forms 10g and Role in Oracle Apps, Fundamentals of D2K, Creation of Data blocks Through wizard and Manually, Creation of Different Types of Canvases and Working with Canvases, Types of windows and working with windows and changing windows properties, Different types of Triggers, Working with Triggers and Applying to Different Controls, Creation of alerts and Calling of Alerts Changing Properties at runtime and Re-using Alerts, Creation of Editors, Types of Editors and Calling editors through Code, Creating and Using Object Groups . Creating and Using Object Libraries, Creation of Lov through wizard and Manually, Working with Lov Properties, Creation of Record Groups Based On Query and Using Static Values, Creation of Master-Detail Data Blocks, Parameters, Creation of Menus and attaching menus to Forms, Working with Procedures, Functions and Packages in Forms, Usage of PL/SQL Libraries in Forms and Attached Libraries, Reports 10g, Introduction to Reports, Fundamentals of Reports, Advantages, Features and role of Reports in D2K, Creation of Different types of Reports, Creation of Reports with different Parameters, User Parameters, System Parameters, Working with Formula Columns, Working with Summary Columns, Working with Place Holder Columns, Working with Data links, Developing Reports Manually, Reports in Triggers, Creation of Layout in Reports, Drill Down Reports, Calling Reports from Forms, Calling Reports from Reports.
Who should take this oracle D2K Course
Any Professional with Basic Knowledge on SQL &PL/SQL
Who this course is for:
- Any Graduate with Basic Knowledge on Oracle SQL and PLSQL
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.