Oracle Cloud Inventory Setups - Part2
Oracle Inventory Management is part of the supply chain management solution and integrates seamlessly with other supply chain management applications, including Oracle Warehouse Management, Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Discrete Manufacturing, Oracle Process Manufacturing, and Oracle Cost Management.
Oracle Inventory Management allows organizations to consolidate their disparate inventory tracking and control systems into a single, global inventory management solution for material in every stage of the product or production lifecycle as well as for different business types.
This course contains videos and learning materials of Basic setups in Oracle Cloud Inventory Management.
- Inventory Organization
- Interorganization Parameters
- Oracle students
- Manage Inventory Organization - Guide01:20
- Manage Inventory Organization - Demo18:39
- Manage Subinventory & Locators - Guide04:36
- Manage Subinventory & Locators - Demo14:54
- Manage Interorganization Parameters - Guide01:21
- Manage Interorganization Parameters - Demos09:57
- Next Course01:09
- Freelance Consultant
- More than 9 years of experience as Functional Consultant implementing and working on Production Support in Oracle eBusiness Suite and Oracle Cloud for different industries.
- Expertise in Oracle SCM, PTP and INV with advanced knowledge of SQL queries in the Oracle eBS database.
- Oracle EBS and Cloud certified
- Strong Knowledge of Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory, iProcurement, Procurement Contracts, Asset Tracking, Cost Management, WIP and BOM.
- Knowledge of Account Payables, Account Receivables, Sourcing, General Ledger and Depot Repair.
- Country experience including Argentina, Brasil, Venezuela, México, Colombia, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, USA and countries in Central América.
- Oracle Releases 11, 12.1.3 and 12.2.5