This course is intended for all applicants including developers, technical professionals, architects, students, and professors who are responsible for architecting using Cloud Infrastructure and Autonomous Database Services. This course includes the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure so you just have to buy this one course to get all the Oracle Autonomous Database and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Exam Practice Tests in it.
> What you will learn in this Exam:
In this course, you will only get the practice exam questions of the following courses. There are not any lectures on these exams but we assure you 100% pass guarantee.
[ 1Z0-931 - Oracle Autonomous Database 2019 Certified Specialist ]
Review 1Z0-931 Exam Details:
Duration: 120 Minutes, No. Of Questions: 60, Passing Score: 63%, Validated Against: Exam has been validated against Oracle Autonomous Database 2019
1: Autonomous Database Technical Overview
• Describe the architectural components of the Autonomous Database (ADB)
• Describe how ADB integrates with the Oracle Cloud Platform
• Articulate the key features of Autonomous Database
• Describe a typical workflow for using ADB
• Understand the OCI Infrastructure
• Describe how database security is leveraged in ADB
2: Migration and Data Loading into Autonomous Database
• Describe the options and considerations for migrating to ADB
• Using SQL Developer to test data loading scenarios
• Migrate to ADB using Data Pump
• Migrate to ADB using Golden Gate
• Supporting business users with Data Sync
• Load data using DBMS_CLOUD
3: Monitoring Autonomous Database
• Monitor ADB performance
• Use services in ADB
4: Provisioning and Connectivity
• Provision an Autonomous Database service
• Find and download database credentials
• Connect to an ADB service
• Navigate the OCI console
5: Managing and Maintaining Autonomous Database
• Manage users and user privileges in ADB
• Start, stop, and scale ADB
• Use rest APIs to manage ADB
• Use the OCI command line to manage ADB
• Manage ADB Backups and Restores
• Explore ADB using SQL Developer
• Understand ADB for Experienced Users
6:Tools, Reporting, and Analytics using Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW)
• Describe how to use ADW with 3rd party software
• Describe how to use Machine Learning algorithms with ADW
• Describe how to build analytic views
• Explain how to use Oracle Machine Learning notebooks with ADW
• Explain how to use the Oracle Analytics Cloud with ADW
• Explain how to use Data Visualization Desktop with ADW
• Build visualizations using Data Visualization Desktop and ADW
[ 1Z0-1072 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate ]
Review 1Z0-1072 Exam Details:
Duration: 105 Minutes, No. Of Questions: 66, Passing Score: 65%, Validated Against: This Exam has been validated against OCI 2019
1: Identity and Access Management
• Apply core Identity and Access Management components
• Explain resource locations
• Design federation with various identity providers
• Apply IAM, governance, and security best practices
• Apply design concepts related to VCN components
• Describe Public and Private IP addresses and virtual NICs
• Apply VCN connectivity options
• Understand remote network connectivity
• Apply OCI Load Balancer concepts
• Understand OCI Edge services
• Apply OCI networking best practices
3: Advanced networking concepts
Manage your cloud network components, such as Virtual Private Network (VPN), Fast Connect, Multiple vNICs, IP addresses
4:Instantiating a Load Balancer
Setting up a Load Balancer
• Understand compute and sizing
• Troubleshoot options using console connections and boot volume
• Architect High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
• Describe image options
• Understand OCI Storage options
• Design storage solutions for applications and database
7: Launching Bare Metal and Virtual Compute Instances
Describe the components of Compute service, including shapes, images, and custom images
8: Architecting Best Practices
Design for Security using OCI
• Describe OCI Database options
• Explain OCI Database Operations
• Architect HA and DR solutions
• Manage Autonomous Database
10: Advanced Database
Use advanced database features, such as Data Guard, BYOL, Data encryption, RAC, and EXADATA.
[ 1Z0-1067 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Cloud Operations Associate ]
Review 1Z0-1067 Exam Details:
Duration: 105 Minutes, No. Of Questions: 60, Passing Score: 70%, Validated Against: This Exam has been validated against OCI 2019
1: Automating Cloud Tasks
• Use the OCI CLI to simplify repetitive tasks.
• Utilize configuration management tools to control infrastructure.
• Manage infrastructure as code.
• Explain user resource manager processes to implement infrastructure as code.
2: Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting
• Explain Troubleshooting resource availability and accessibility.
• Validate OCI performance.
3: Managing Cost
• Utilize billing tags to track costs.
• Explain how to implement billing alerts.
• Leverage automation to control cost.
4: Security and Compliance
• Create secure access control policies.
• Leverage compartments for resource isolation.
• Audit cloud access.
5: Monitoring and Alerting
• Understand Metric Query Language (MQL).
• Create and manage alarms.
• Implement automated notifications.
6: Data Retention and Archival
• Use Object Storage Lifecycle policies for tiered data storage.
• Manage automated block storage and database backups.
• Implement cross-region data copy strategies.
7: Designing for cloud-scale agility
• Utilize edge services for automated failover/recovery.
• Implement hybrid network environments.
[ 1Z0-997 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Professional ]
Review 1Z0-997 Exam Details:
Duration: 120 Minutes, No. Of Questions: 50, Passing Score: 70%, Validated Against: This exam has been validated against OCI version 2019
1: Plan and design solutions in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
• Plan and design solutions to meet business and technical requirements.
• Create architecture patterns including N-tier applications, microservices, and serverless architectures.
• Design scalable and elastic solutions for high availability and disaster recovery.
2: Implement and operate solutions in OCI
• Implement solutions to meet business and technical requirements.
• Operate and troubleshoot solutions on OCI.
3: Design, implement and operate databases in OCI
• Evaluate and implement databases.
• Operate and troubleshoot databases.
4: Design for hybrid cloud architecture
• Design and implement hybrid network architectures to meet high availability, bandwidth, and latency requirements.
• Evaluate multi-cloud solution architectures.
5: Migrate on-premises workloads to OCI
• Design strategy for migrating on-premises workloads to OCI.
• Implement and troubleshoot database migrations.
6:Design for Security and Compliance
• Design, implement, and operate solutions for security and governance.
• Design, implement and operate solutions to meet compliance requirements.