Understand Oracle ASM Fundamentals
- Basic understanding of Oracle Database and basic concepts of Storage
In this course you will understand about concepts of Storage and learn the basic Constructs of Oracle Automatic Storage Management such as Disks, Disk Groups, Striping, Redundancy and Failure Groups. An understanding of this is important before you work on projects where Oracle ASM is used to store Oracle Database Files.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about Oracle Automatic Storage Management
- 07:41Storage Concepts - Part 1
- 11:09Storage Concepts - Part 2
- 06:33Understand the term - Fault Tolerance
- 03:46Why Oracle ASM?
- 04:21What is and ASM Instance
- 04:48Striping in ASM
- 05:49Redundancy in ASM
- 06:36Failure Groups in ASM
We are a group of senior technical professionals with varied experience in the Software Industry. We started this venture out of a passion to educate people. Our vision is to enable people learn at their own pace & convenience and go to the next level.
By sharing our knowledge & experience in professional videos we want to up-skill individuals and help them meet their learning goals.
We are experts in technologies given below:
- Oracle Database ( Development, Administration & Tuning)
- Java & JEE ( Development and Tuning)
- JEE Application Servers
- Oracle Engineered Systems
- Big Data ( Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Kafka, Spark ...)
- Oracle GoldenGate & Oracle Data Integrator
- Oracle Spatial
- Data Mining
- Performance Engineering
- OOAD & UML
- R and Analytics
- Oracle Cloud
Our approach/strategy in delivering online training is to bring the class to wherever you are. We believe learning is more effective when the student sees the instructor explaining concepts. We have been teaching Instructor led and Live Virtual Classes across the Globe. We also wanted to make knowledge available online at an affordable cost.
We are sure you will enjoy and learn and look forward to your feedback.
Have been working on various technologies including Oracle Database and related technologies ( High Availability, RAC and DG, Security, Performance Tuning, Spatial etc) , GoldenGate, Exadata, Enterprise Manager, Oracle Cloud and R.
Teaching is a passion and I am doing my best to help people learn and be better at their profession... Please do review my courses and provide list of interests that you have so that I can publish those courses as well...