Oracle Apps WMS and MSCA Training
What you'll learn
- Setting up Oracle WMS and MSCA
- Demonstrate Receiving, Replenishments, Picking and Shipping based on WMS Rules
- Integrate Employee with Advance Task Framework
- Generate label from Oracle WMS
- Configure different Putaway and Picking Rules in Oracle WMS
- Map the N-Step receiving process using Operation Plan
- Perform Quick Ship
- Perform LPN Ship
- Planned Cross Docking
- Opportunistic Cross Docking
- ABC Classification
- Cycle Counting using MSCA
- Label Printing Integration Kit
- Direct Ship
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Basics of Oracle Inventory (Not mandatory)
What you will learn
This R12 Oracle Warehouse Management Fundamentals training teaches you how to set up and use Oracle Warehouse Management. Explore how Oracle Warehouse Management supports both paper-based and highly automated environments with material handling systems and radio frequency hand-held computers.
Describe and process inbound logistics tasks.
Describe warehousing features.
Describe and process outbound logistics tasks.
Set up and define rules using the rules engine framework.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll get a chance to participate in hands-on practices. You'll perform many of the processing and
inquiry transactions necessary to a warehouse environment. These transactions include storage and facility
management, inbound logistics, outbound logistics and wave planning. Learn how this solution optimizes material
handling business processes for warehouses, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers.
Through knowledge of Inventory Management
Who this course is for:
- End User of Oracle WMS
- Implementer of Oracle WMS
- Support Staff of Oracle WMS
- Anyone who is enthusiasts to explore career in Oracle WMS
Community Learning has over 4 years of online training and consultancy experience in Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management. Our certified and experience trainers have CPIM certification from APICS,California and has minimum 13 years of Oracle Apps EBS SCM consulting experience across the globe inclduing USA, Europe, Middle East and South Africa.