Oracle Apps R12 - Special and Extra Information Types HRMS
- Oracle Application basic concepts. Oracle Application instance access.
In this session, I will explain how to create Special Information Types (SIT) in Oracle HRMS Person screen. This can use to capture additional person information. SIT is basically a Key Flexfield, we are going to use the Personal Analysis Flexfield. Once you enable the SIT it is available across the Application.
Extra Information Types (EIT) are description flexfileds which allow us to enter or capture additional information in HRMS. We have six entities in HRMS wherein we can enter EIT and they are as follows:
· Person Extra Information Type
· Assignment Extra Information Type
· Organization Extra Information Type
· Location Extra Information Type
· Job Extra Information Type
· Position Extra Information Type
Who this course is for:
- Functional people. Technical people. People who has interest in E-Business concepts and also looking for E-Business Training.
- 14:36Special Information Types
- 12:33Extra Information Types
- 03:54Create Person with SIT and EIT
- 01:09Assigning Person to User
I have experience in data science and I am very good at Python programing, Tableau (BI Tool) and R programing. Based on my experience I have created the course by taking real time into consideration.
Also, I have good knowledge of Oracle Applications Techno Functional with experience over 11 years in various modules like AP, AR, GL,iExpenses, iProcurement, PO, OM, INV, Service Contracts, HRMS Work Structures, FixedAssets, E-Business Tax Manager and Workflow. I have worked on various implementation Projects as well as support projects. I have exposure of concepts of Oracle Advance Pricing and have taken many training to people. Also, having good knowledge on Oracle Cloud module like Human Capital Management, Fusion Procurement contracts and Fusion Project Portfolio Management (PPM). I have experience in SCM and Finance modules. Also, I have experience in Oracle Reporting tools like XML and Fusion OTBI.Exposure on RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) components in the areas of Implementation, Up-gradation, and Customization. Having good experience in Bill Presentment Architecture in iReceivables. Oracle Fusion Data loading and also very good knowledge in iStore concepts.