Oracle Apps R12 Purchasing and Order Management Bundle
What you'll learn
- Oracle Apps R12 Purchasing Course
- Oracle Apps R12 Order Management Course
- Should have working knowledge of the procurement process within their own organization
- Knowledge of the order management process in an organization.
Oracle Apps R12 Purchasing and Order Management Bundle includes Oracle Apps R12 Purchasing Course and Oracle Apps R12 Order Management Course
Oracle Apps R12 Purchasing Training
Oracle R12 Purchasing (PO) course is designed to give students the skills to process requisitions, orders and receipts, understand the approvals process, make enquiries and run reports.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Procure to Pay Cycle Overview, Overview of Purchasing Process, Integration with other Oracle Applications, Overview of Suppliers, Supplier Information, Supplier Site Information, Defining and Maintaining Items, Item Categories, Item Attributes, Enterprise Structure, Locations, Organizations, Units of Measure and Items, Defining Locations, Inventory Organizations, Establishing Inventory Parameters, Requisition Life cycle, Requisition Structure, Creating and Maintaining, Creation of RFQs and Quotations, Request for Quotation Life cycle, Request for Quotation Life cycle Implementation, Creation of Purchase Orders, Purchase Order Types, Standard Purchase Order Elements, Blanket Purchase Agreements, Contract Purchase, Planned purchase order, Receiving Locations, Receipt Routing, Receipt Processing Methods, Creation of Blanket Purchase Agreement, Creation of Contract Purchase Agreement, Planned Purchase Order, Blind Receiving Transactions, Express Transactions, Unordered Receipts and Cascade transactions.
Oracle Apps R12 Order Management Training
Oracle R12 Order Management course is designed to give the knowledge to use Oracle R12 Order Management to manage the order fulfillment process, from order entry, through to shipping confirmation and generation of sales invoices through the Auto Invoice process.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Overview of Oracle Order Management, Order to Cash Life cycle Overview, Ordering Process, Inventory Organizations, Define Shipping Parameters, Customer Creation, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class, Customer Bank Creation, Transaction Types, Transaction Sources, Creating Invoice, Creating Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice, Enter Orders, Managing Order, Drop Shipment Implementation, Back to Back Order Implementation, Pick Release Sales Orders, Ship Confirm a Delivery, Define a Pick Slip Grouping Rule, Define a Release Sequence Rules, Order Management Transaction Setups, Defining Order Transaction Type, Defining Line Transaction Type, Defining Document Sequence, Return Material Authorization, Return With Credit No Receipt, Return With Receipt Only, Return With Receipt, Credit Auto Invoice, Internal Sales Order Implementation.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for users in Procurement, Facilities and Finance departments.
- The course is designed for End Users of Order Management who might include staff working in a customer services department, or those involved in fulfilling the orders such as those in a warehouse or logistics team.
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and Fusion and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Fusion, Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.