Oracle Apps R12 Inventory and Order Management Bundle
What you'll learn
- Oracle Apps R12 Inventory Course
- Oracle Apps R12 Order Management Course
- Should have knowledge of the inventory process within their own organization
- Knowledge of the order management process in an organization.
Oracle Apps R12 Inventory and Order Management Bundle includes Oracle Apps R12 Inventory Course and Oracle Apps R12 Order Management Course
Oracle Apps R12 Inventory Training
This course is designed to give the knowledge to use Oracle Inventory for day to day transaction processing as well as activities such as managing stock levels, together with periodic processes such as stock-taking, cycle counting and updating stock records to agree with physical stock counts. It provides a sound introduction to key elements of set up such as defining sub-inventories, locators and inventory items.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Inventory Overview, Inventory Capabilities, Oracle Inventory Applications Integration, Integration of Oracle Inventory to Financials, Understanding the Receipt to Issue Life cycle, Understanding Receiving Inventory, Defining Inventory Organizations, Understanding the Inventory Organizations, Understanding the Structure of an Inventory Organization, Understanding Locations, Defining Locations, Difference between Master and Child Organization, Units of Measure Overview, Units of Measure Class Overview, Defining Unit of Measure Class, Defining Unit of Measure, Defining Unit of Measure Conversions, Defining and Maintaining Items, Item Attributes and Statuses, Assigning Items to Organizations, Sub inventories, Defining Subinventory, Inventory Controls, Concepts, Explaining Lot Control (Item Level), Lot Control (Org Level), Explaining Serial Control (Item Level), Explaining Serial Control (Org Level), Explaining Revision Control, Explaining Locator Control, Subinventory Transfers, Explaining Move Order, Creating Manual Move Order, Creating Requisition Move Order, Requisition Move Order Approval Process, Transact Move Orders with 2 Methods, Miscellaneous Transactions, Restrict Subinventories, Inter-Org Transfer, Shipping Methods, Shipping Network, Transit times for Shipping Methods, Entering inter-org transfer charge, Entering Freight Charges, Direct Inter-Organization Transfer, Performing Reorder-point Planning, Performing Min-max Planning, Explaining Cycle Counting, Explaining Physical Inventory, Defining and Maintaining a Cycle Count, Defining Cycle Count Scheduling and Requests.
Oracle Apps R12 Order Management Training
Oracle R12 Order Management course is designed to give the knowledge to use Oracle R12 Order Management to manage the order fulfillment process, from order entry, through to shipping confirmation and generation of sales invoices through the Auto Invoice process.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Overview of Oracle Order Management, Order to Cash Life cycle Overview, Ordering Process, Inventory Organizations, Define Shipping Parameters, Customer Creation, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class, Customer Bank Creation, Transaction Types, Transaction Sources, Creating Invoice, Creating Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice, Enter Orders, Managing Order, Drop Shipment Implementation, Back to Back Order Implementation, Pick Release Sales Orders, Ship Confirm a Delivery, Define a Pick Slip Grouping Rule, Define a Release Sequence Rules, Order Management Transaction Setups, Defining Order Transaction Type, Defining Line Transaction Type, Defining Document Sequence, Return Material Authorization, Return With Credit No Receipt, Return With Receipt Only, Return With Receipt, Credit Auto Invoice, Internal Sales Order Implementation.
Who this course is for:
- End users working either within a Finance department or in stores or equivalent areas
- The course is designed for End Users of Order Management who might include staff working in a customer services department, or those involved in fulfilling the orders such as those in a warehouse or logistics team
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and Fusion and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Fusion, Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.