Oracle Apps R12 and Fusion Cloud General Ledger Bundle
What you'll learn
- Oracle Apps R12 General Ledger
- Oracle Fusion Cloud General ledger
- Basic Knowledge on Accounting and ERP
Oracle Apps R12 and Fusion General Ledger Training Bundle includes Oracle Apps R12 General Ledger Course and Oracle Fusion Cloud General Ledger Course with Live Meeting Support to clear your queries on every Saturday (for Oracle Fusion) and Sunday (for Oracle Apps R12 Modules). You will receive the meeting link for the support session on every Friday to your Udemy registered mail id through Udemy educational announcement mails.
Oracle Apps R12 General Ledger Course
This course covers all the key areas of functionality provided in Oracle General Ledger. Routine tasks such as journal processing, inquiries and running reports are all covered within the syllabus, with extensive opportunities for learners to practice as the course progresses.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Key Flex Fields, Segments, Designing Charts of Accounts, Value Sets, Defining Currency and Calendar, Defining Primary Ledger, Creation of Journals, Open/Close Periods, Reverse Journals, Journal Batch, Recurring Journals, Suspense Journals, Statistical Journals, Mass Allocation, Budgets, Inter-company Journals, Journal Approval Process, Tax Journals, Currency Translation, Reporting Currency, Revaluation, Ledger Consolidation, Cross Validation Rules, Standard Report (Trail Balance), FSG (Financial Statement Generator), Account Alias, Security Rules, Access Set.
Who should take this course
This Oracle R12 General Ledger course is suitable for delegates who have no previous knowledge of Oracle Financials. It incorporates navigation skills training and thus fulfils a pre-requisite for most of the other Oracle Financials courses. Its intended audience comprises finance staff, those who provide support to them such as Systems Administrators and those whose role includes some financial or budgetary responsibility which requires them to use Oracle Financials.
Who is the target audience?
Any Graduate with Minimum Knowledge on Accounting
Oracle Fusion Cloud General Ledger Course
Oracle Fusion R13 General Ledger
From this Course You Get a Clear Idea of
Creation of Implementation Project, Defining the Currency and Calendar, Creation of Chart of Account Value Set, Defining the Segments, Creation of Chart of Account Structure Instance, Deploy the Flex Field, Enter Value Set Values in Segments, Defining the Legal Entity and Location, Assigning Legal Entity to Primary Ledger, Review GL Role Template, Assign GL Roles, Opening GL Periods, Creation of Journals, Journal Post Process, Creation of Foreign Currency Journal Setup, Journal Process, Primary Ledger Definition, Assign Data Access Set to Primary Ledger, Creation of Cross Validation Rules, CVR Journal Process, Security Rules Setup Process, Creation of Ledger Set Setup, Reporting Ledger Setup Process, Creation of Reporting Journal, Secondary Ledger Setup Process, Auto Post Setup Process, Auto Reversal Setup Process.
Who is the target audience?
Professionals with knowledge on Oracle Apps General Ledger or Financials
Who this course is for:
- Any Graduate with Basic Knowledge on Accounting and ERP
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and Fusion and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Fusion, Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.