Interfaces and Conversions in Oracle Apps Technical
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creation of Staging Table, Flat Files and Control Files
- Create Staging Table and SQL*Loader (Control File)
- Conversion Flow
- Run SQL*Loader Program to load data into staging table
- Run Standard Concurrent Program/API to import data into Oracle Apps Tables
- Mapping of Source data with Target Data columns
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and PLSQL is required
Interfaces and Conversions in Oracle Apps Technical with Live Meeting Support
Interfaces and Conversions are data loading program which is used to migrate data from one legacy system to another. Interface and Conversion Programs are part of RICE component of Oracle Apps Technical Work.
It is a part of Oracle Apps Technical.
Difference between Conversion & Interface:
Interface is periodic activity, it may be daily or weekly or monthly or quarterly or Yearly.
Both Legacy system and oracle system are active.
It is Scheduled Concurrent Process to execute multiple times.
We will not be knowing the volume of the Flat file.
Conversions is one time Activity.
This is used in Upgrade and Migration Projects.
We will be knowing the volume of the Flat file.
Conversion is not a Scheduled Process.
From this course you will get clear idea of
Create Staging Table and SQL*Loader (Control File).
Run SQL*Loader Program to load data into staging table.
Perform Validation of Data using PLSQL Package.
Mapping of Source data with Target Data columns.
Transfer Data into Standard Interface Table.
Run Standard Concurrent Program/API to import data into Oracle Apps Tables.
- Any Graduate
- Demo Session of Oracle Apps Interfaces and Conversions