Interfaces and Conversions in Oracle Apps Technical
What you'll learn
- Creation of Staging Table, Flat Files and Control Files
- Create Staging Table and SQL*Loader (Control File)
- Conversion Flow
- Run SQL*Loader Program to load data into staging table
- Run Standard Concurrent Program/API to import data into Oracle Apps Tables
- Mapping of Source data with Target Data columns
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and PLSQL is required
Interfaces and Conversions in Oracle Apps Technical with Live Meeting Support to clear your queries on every Sunday. You will receive the meeting link for the support session on every Friday to your Udemy registered mail id through Udemy educational announcement mails.
Interfaces and Conversions are data loading program which is used to migrate data from one legacy system to another. Interface and Conversion Programs are part of RICE component of Oracle Apps Technical Work.
It is a part of Oracle Apps Technical.
Difference between Conversion & Interface:
Interface is periodic activity, it may be daily or weekly or monthly or quarterly or Yearly.
Both Legacy system and oracle system are active.
It is Scheduled Concurrent Process to execute multiple times.
We will not be knowing the volume of the Flat file.
Conversions is one time Activity.
This is used in Upgrade and Migration Projects.
We will be knowing the volume of the Flat file.
Conversion is not a Scheduled Process.
From this course you will get clear idea of
Create Staging Table and SQL*Loader (Control File).
Run SQL*Loader Program to load data into staging table.
Perform Validation of Data using PLSQL Package.
Mapping of Source data with Target Data columns.
Transfer Data into Standard Interface Table.
Run Standard Concurrent Program/API to import data into Oracle Apps Tables.
Who this course is for:
- Any Graduate
• As I Deal ONLY with ORACLE RELATED TECHNOLOGIES You Can Expect a Clear and Targeted Concept on all my Courses i Publish.
• Senior Oracle Apps and Fusion Trainer With 12 Yrs Exp on Oracle Apps and 15 Yrs IT Exp Providing Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Oracle Apps Financial Functional, Oracle Apps SCM, SQL, PL/SQL and D2K.
• Having 12 years of work experience in Oracle Applications and Fusion in different areas like design, development and implementation of business requirements through direct interaction with customers.
• Worked in Oracle technologies SQL, PL/SQL, Forms 6i& 10g, Reports 6i& 10g both development and support.
• Experience in working with Oracle Utilities like SQL*Loader, Interfaces.
• Having work experience in Financial (AP, GL, AR), Distribution ( OM) and Manufacturing (INV), Purchasing modules in Oracle Applications R12 and Fusion.
• Development and Customization of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions as per client requirements. Having ample knowledge in Procure to Pay & Order to Cash life cycles.
•.Providing training for clients around the globe from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, South Africa, Japan, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, India, Singapore and Malaysia.