Oracle Applications Business Processes for Beginners
- This course does not need any prerequisites or requirements.
- An open mind to learn the business process in an enterprise.
This course explains high level overview of Business Process that happens in an enterprise using Oracle Applications. This would help someone who is starting their professional career and curious about the business process that happens in an enterprise. It starts with explaining the need for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool and dives into Procure to Pay cycle, Order Management, Drop Shipment, Back to Back Order process, Manufacturing process and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) cycle.
This course does not need any prior knowledge on any tools or softwares. Please join the course with an open mind.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who are curious to learn Business Process in an Enterprise.
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)10:23
- Procure to Pay Cycle05:33
- Order to Cash Cycle03:27
- Drop Shipment Process03:22
- Back to Back Order Process02:16
- Manufacturing Cycle07:07
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Process04:49
After 10 years of work experience, I feel it is my responsibility to share the knowledge I gained over the years. I do not want someone who is starting their professional career today to go through the same hardships that I took 10 years ago. I request all working professionals to evaluate my course. Your evaluations will help me make better course in the future. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Also, please like and share this post so that it might help someone in your network.