Oracle Apex - Web App Development
What you'll learn
- Create Database and Tables in Oracle Database using Queries
- Web app development with Oracle Apex (Low-Code Platform)
- Create and Implement Sequence and Triggers for Security
- Integrate Charts, Graphs and Calendar on Oracle Web Apps
- Basic Knowledge of SQL Queries will be a plus point.
Oracle Application Express (APEX) is a low-code development platform that enables you to build scalable, secure enterprise apps, with world-class features, that can be deployed anywhere.
Using APEX, developers can quickly develop and deploy compelling apps that solve real problems and provide immediate value. You won't need to be an expert in a vast array of technologies to deliver sophisticated solutions. Focus on solving the problem and let APEX take care of the rest.
This is an introductory course to make you familiar with Oracle Apex (Low Code) Development Environment.
In this course you will learn
To develop secure enterprise web apps with less code
To design and develop relational database in Oracle Database
Implement Security using Triggers in Oracle
Add charts and graphs to visualize data in Oracle Web Apps using APEX.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to learn and be a Oracle Database Administrator or Apex Web App Developer.
"Software Developer and Digital Content Creator"
I am Vijay Thapa, a freelance Software Developer and graphic designer.
For the first time, I heard about the programming or Software Development when I joined my Bachelors in Information Technology in 2013.
While I was in college I learned programming languages like C#, PHP, Python and databases like MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, etc.
After completing my studies, I worked for a while in a company and also started making tutorials to share what I've learned.
Made multiple courses and published them on YouTube so that everyone can learn for FREE.
For a while I also taught web technologies to undergraduate students in one of the colleges.
Later, I joined Masters and completed Msc.IT Management recently (July, 2020).
Now, I'm continuing to share or teach to students all over the world via platforms like YouTube and Udemy.
Why I make Online Courses?
1. To Share what I have learnt make available to everyone at an affordable cost(mostly FREE).
2. I don't want you to suffer like me to learn programming languages
3. Have Fun: Share experiences with each other and learn.
Hope you will enjoy my courses and feel free to contact me if you've any suggestions for me.